Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Greetings from India

<< < (3/3)

EnriqueIG8:
Welcome to the forums Oracle.

Lots of similarities :D

Dallas:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on August 05, 2012, 07:10:10 PM ---Greetings young lady.
This board could use another Fed fan as there's just one old lady and a few kids here pulling for him.
Most of the other members are Nadal fans except for this one knucklehead from Canada who likes The Joker.
There's really only a couple of other members who are bonafide tennis fans but most of their posts are pure rubbish since they don't really follow the top 3 or 4 players much.  They usually just go to tournaments and share pics and stories with the forum.  I mean really, how boring.  The worst part is there's another guy who's some sort of beginner official who chimes in occasionally with lame tips about rules & stuff.  I mean really, what does that have to do with Nadal, Fed, or that other guy that played pretty good last year.....what's his name???  I'd much rather revisit the GOAT or UGIPOAT discussion for the umpteenth time.

Welcome to T4U! ;-()

--- End quote ---

Uhm... Who's the "old lady"????? Lol!

Swish:

--- Quote from: oracle86 on July 13, 2012, 03:13:06 AM ---Hi there all,

I'm a 25 year old tennis fan from India. Hard core Federer fangirl.  :))

It feels good to be here already!  :cool:

Cheers,
oracle86

--- End quote ---

Very nice avatar!!! Didn't see this post till now but welcome anyway.  :))

Lugburz:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on August 05, 2012, 07:10:10 PM ---Greetings young lady.
This board could use another Fed fan as there's just one old lady and a few kids here pulling for him.
Most of the other members are Nadal fans except for this one knucklehead from Canada who likes The Joker.
There's really only a couple of other members who are bonafide tennis fans but most of their posts are pure rubbish since they don't really follow the top 3 or 4 players much.  They usually just go to tournaments and share pics and stories with the forum.  I mean really, how boring.  The worst part is there's another guy who's some sort of beginner official who chimes in occasionally with lame tips about rules & stuff.  I mean really, what does that have to do with Nadal, Fed, or that other guy that played pretty good last year.....what's his name???  I'd much rather revisit the GOAT or UGIPOAT discussion for the umpteenth time.

Welcome to T4U! ;-()

--- End quote ---

just saw this  :rofl_2:
MT you never cease to amaze me  :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version