Author Topic: Rafa out of Olympics  (Read 9957 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Rafa out of Olympics
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:08 AM »
howdy masterclass? how is everyone at the castle man? convey my greetings to diana, dee, amber, mimi, anny and all my friends........please tell them that i am missing them and i want them all to make accounts here.........we would all collectively make a great big addition to this already good forum........

It may happen sooner than you think general.  Castle has been good, and I'll convey your wishes!
But from what I heard, General Hercules just got P'banned.  Many may follow him here.  ;-()  :gleam:

Respectfully,
masterclass

damn that stupid forum, masterclass........i never liked it.......i told hercules to move out of that crap forum which is clearly losing its shine........

i warned the MTF mods that their forum is going to be the real losers if they took me out, but they din't listen and it looks like they are paying for it now........i made friends with a few decent fed fans there and also a number of djokovic fans........hardly any djoker fans posting there anymore....... 

the outflow of posters from that forum started since the day they banned me and i see that they have made another foolish decision of showing hercules the exit........

that forum is controlled by aunt scooba with her blind obsession for internet power and i never liked that clown action jokeson either........if i were that website owner steve, i would rather have two monkeys administering the forum instead of aunt scooba and action sickson........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2012, 10:09:57 AM »
back to topic, rafa might be back and running by cincinnatti........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2012, 10:13:53 AM »
howdy masterclass? how is everyone at the castle man? convey my greetings to diana, dee, amber, mimi, anny and all my friends........please tell them that i am missing them and i want them all to make accounts here.........we would all collectively make a great big addition to this already good forum........

I just got "spanked" by mod for just saying hi from you general. I don't believe it.

Respectfully,
masterclass

oh that is absolute nonsense.......if conveying greeting messages from friends is not allowed, they better shut down the forum and start selling underwear garments........

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2012, 10:35:51 AM »

I just got "spanked" by mod for just saying hi from you general. I don't believe it.

Respectfully,
masterclass

oh that is absolute nonsense.......if conveying greeting messages from friends is not allowed, they better shut down the forum and start selling underwear garments........

Yeah.. in the non-Tennis castle chat thread, no less.  I could understand if I had said it in GM... Ok. anyway, sorry for going off topic.

Hopefully, Rafa and his team are strategically thinking long term. I think the most glaring thing missing from Rafa's resume is a Year End Championship. He has often said how much it would mean for him to win against the best 7 in the world, but also he said how difficult it is for him to win on indoor hard with the lower bounces.

But if he can hang around another couple of years without screwing up his knees more, he might get a chance. The year end masters could be moved from London, and if someplace like South America there is a chance it could be clay, or at least outdoor hard court, which gives him a fighting chance!

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2012, 10:57:34 AM »
hola general mc and general shanks.

waz shaking folks?
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline punky

• Tennis Player
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27:38 AM »

waz shaking folks?

sam sam my boy
missed u

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2012, 11:32:29 AM »
So it is a problem with at least one of his knees. :(
How on earth could he possibly believe that he'll still be competing in 2016 given his current physical condition? :( :(

Wheelchair tennis.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline punky

• Tennis Player
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2012, 11:34:32 AM »
How on earth could he possibly believe that he'll still be competing in 2016 given his current physical condition? :( :(

Wheelchair tennis.

i never saw it
it must be weird

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »
welcome to the forums amber. i missed you too.
in fact i just sent you an email.
well now you will know where to find me. this is one of the nicest forums around. all the people are nice here.
diana has also joined this place. and you have seen general MC here already.

PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline hercules

• Tennis God
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2012, 11:41:45 AM »
folks please say hello to amber when you have a moment. she hails from tel aviv.

she is one of the kindest hearts you will ever meet and she loves her tennis.
PRAY FOR DEATH

Offline punky

• Tennis Player
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
well now you will know where to find me. this is one of the nicest forums around. all the people are nice here.

its funny b/c i got an email from u the moment i finish writing for u here
i will write to u v mail.

missed u2 sam

i rememberd a few weeks ago u said ur writing in here so i thought i will try maybe i will see u here and it worked

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »

Wheelchair tennis.

i never saw it
it must be weird

It's interesting Princess Inbar. By the way, welcome to this forum!

Probably the most celebrated wheelchair player is Esther Vergeer, world #1 since 1999!
In singles, she has not been beaten since January 2003! and is on a winning streak of 457 matches. She is probably the most dominant player in professional sports.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012, 11:48:51 AM »

waz shaking folks?

Same old thing general. Trying to map out a schedule for Rafa for the rest of this year and the next :).  Not that he would listen   ;-()

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline punky

• Tennis Player
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »

Wheelchair tennis.

i never saw it
it must be weird

Probably the most celebrated wheelchair player is Esther Vergeer, world #1 since 1999!
In singles, she has not been beaten since January 2003! and is on a winning streak of 457 matches. She is probably the most dominant player in professional sports.

Respectfully,
masterclass
hey john

well i didnt know ppl really watch it

is it real tennis for some ppl?

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2012, 12:10:11 PM »

its funny b/c i got an email from u the moment i finish writing for u here
i will write to u v mail.

missed u2 sam

i rememberd a few weeks ago u said ur writing in here so i thought i will try maybe i will see u here and it worked

welcome to the forum!!!! Glad to have you here.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
welcome, amber.......

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2012, 12:11:06 PM »

Wheelchair tennis.

i never saw it
it must be weird

Respectfully,
masterclass

hey john

well i didnt know ppl really watch it

is it real tennis for some ppl?

Well, for them as much as it can be... 1 big rule difference. The ball can bounce two times, the second bounce can be anywhere, even outside the court.
But judge for yourself.

US Open Wheelchair Tennis Competition

Esther Vergeer vs Rafael Nadal. ABN AMRO 2009

Wheelchair Tennis: Esther Vergeer vs. Jiske Griffioen

Shingo Kunieda Wheelchair Tennis Champion US Open 2010

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Online Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »
folks please say hello to amber when you have a moment. she hails from tel aviv.

she is one of the kindest hearts you will ever meet and she loves her tennis.

Hi Amber(punky), and welcome to the forum!

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
Hi to all the new comers!!! you are welcome here! :))
I suspect... :))

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »
Welcome amber and all new members as well  ;-()

Shanks, one shouldn't take MTF seriously, you should know that  :)~
One thing thats good about it, is that you can actually have some tennis discussion that doesn't involve only top 4players.
I made many Haas fans which I wouldn't if I hadn't regged there many years ago.

But I get you, lotsa so called trolls and many tennis newbs, trashing everything blindly except their players. But anyway, its easily fixed tho, just ignore all of them and stick with positive and 'trustworthy' ppl ...

edit: lol I just saw general herc has been banned, wth happened haha??
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT