Author Topic: Rafa out of Olympics  (Read 8939 times)

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
Re: Re: Rafa out of Olympics
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2012, 05:28:09 AM »
still out of action? he deserves it.......nobody asked him to play blindly tournament after tournament and get injured........but don't be surprised if he wins the us open........

With your recent run, it's good to see you warning of a Rafa win at USO.  First you were predicting Djoko spanking Fed at Wimby, then an 'angry' Djoko cruising through the Olympics, and finally that Murray wouldn't be able to get over Fed in the Olympics final.  Just please, no predictions of a Fed win, OK?  Thx in advance!
LOL... I agree, please predict anything that doesn't include Roger as the winner...

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Rafa out of Olympics
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »
still out of action? he deserves it.......nobody asked him to play blindly tournament after tournament and get injured........but don't be surprised if he wins the us open........

With your recent run, it's good to see you warning of a Rafa win at USO.  First you were predicting Djoko spanking Fed at Wimby, then an 'angry' Djoko cruising through the Olympics, and finally that Murray wouldn't be able to get over Fed in the Olympics final.  Just please, no predictions of a Fed win, OK?  Thx in advance!

djokovic was beating fed if they played outdoors like real men, he also had some sickness by his own admission........we all saw what happened when a decent murray showed up and federer had no roof to rescue him in the olympic final........murray swept him aside in straight sets........

i made those predictions assuming that they would play outdoors like how the tournament was supposed to be played........the only wrong prediction was that i doubted if murray was ready for another big battle........still i said i am "not sure" and i din't say straight out that murray would lose.......even then nobody can be 100% right all the times........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Rafa out of Olympics
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »
I still don't get it where some folk think Roger can't win a match unless it's played under a roof! Where is this coming from? He has won 5 USOpens and they have NO roof.... His other 6 Wimbledon titles were not played under a roof, same for the AO and the French title he has... So your argument is illogical.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:53:30 PM by Dallas »

Offline mtt

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
You're applying logic and/or common sense to Start da Game's posts....

Doesn't work .....

Offline phoneix

• Tennis Player
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »
Again, the first two sets of both finals were played outdoors, so that can't account for the massive differences.

Fed played better in the set he lost at Wimbledon than he did in any of the sets in the Olympic final.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2012, 04:13:17 AM »
rafa fans all over the world made this on twitter.......

« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 04:13:56 AM by Start da Game »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS