Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2012 U.S. OPEN (MEN)  (Read 32113 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: OFFICIAL 2012 U.S. OPEN (MEN)
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
he beat a worn torn, injured clay warrior who had to win damn near every single tournament and every single match on clay before coming to wimbledon.

and he had to beat nole not once but 3 times in the finals on clay where nothing is easy.

fed is as superior to young as the living are to the dead. its the same way with nadal and rosol.

so he got his one lucky win of his lifetime over a top gun. he is right back to being nothing again.

nadal wins more matches in a single season than rosol will win in his career.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »
The schedule is doing pretty well considering the rain.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2012, 07:31:43 PM »
i think so. they got lucky.

i thought it was going to rain pretty much nonstop for a couple of days.

lets see how it goes with the weather tomorrow. we will hope for the best.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:33:33 PM by hercules »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »
The announcers really like Young!
They say he has tremendous talent and can make any shot.

Clowns!!!  :rofl_2:

Offline mtt

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2012, 08:55:48 PM »
3-2 Fed now....
Fed holding at love or at 15 every time, and flirting with a break everytime Young is serving..

Offline mtt

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2012, 09:20:43 PM »
Jinxed him...
After I wrote this, he was forced to deuce on his next service game, but held to 4-3, but then went on to break Young at love, and take thevset 6-3...

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »
DY falling apart. feel so bad for him as everyone is making so much fun of him. he actually has a good game plan but he just can't execute it. too many silly UE, it won't work against Roger.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2012, 09:31:41 PM »
Gosh, I have to say I love DY's parents. His dad taking notes all the time ... it's hilarious. His mom is such a nice lady too.  :))

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2012, 09:38:59 PM »
I feel bad for DY but Fed is just so strong playing some beautiful tennis.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »
fed is as superior to young as the living are to the dead. its the same way with nadal and rosol.

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline williamchung7

• Tennis God
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2012, 11:56:00 PM »
I watched Murray 1st match at New York. 2nd serve is old issue.

Offline HarryWild

• Tennis God
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2012, 06:46:23 AM »
Missed "The Donald" vs. Federer match.  From the score it seem that Donald did reasonable well against Federer especially the third set at 4-6!  I trying to see if "The Donald" is improving his game against the number one!  What do you guys think?  (Donald Young)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »
with no nadal, with chicken mentality djokovic in the absence of nadal, with grinding murray and with slam smelling fedoriva in the absence of nadal, this is such a boring tournament already........i don't want to watch any matches until 4th round........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2012, 08:40:25 AM »
with no nadal, with chicken mentality djokovic in the absence of nadal, with grinding murray and with slam smelling fedoriva in the absence of nadal, this is such a boring tournament already........i don't want to watch any matches until 4th round........

..-) ..-) ..-)
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Online Babblelot

• Tennis God
  • Chicago, IL
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2012, 09:18:36 AM »
For about 5 seconds I was face to face with Angelique Kerber. Oh to be a shameless groupie like Chris. I would have been draped around her like a cheap sweater asking her coach take a picture of us. Instead, I smiled and waved and said, Hi Angelique.  :)  then kept walking.

Fisrt up in the new stadium
Nico Almagro
Next up
Angelique
!!!!!!!  My 2 favs back-to-back.  !!!!!
1995 USO, 1997 USO, 2004 USO, 2005 RG, 2005 USO, 2006 RG, 2006 USO, 2007 USO, 2008 RG, 2008 USO, 2009 USO, 2010 USO, 2011 USO, 2012 USOhttp://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1856936/2005safin-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1857331/2004gaudio-o.gif

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
OFFICIAL 2012 U.S. OPEN (MEN)
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2012, 09:21:09 AM »
Gosh, I have to say I love DY's parents. His dad taking notes all the time ... it's hilarious. His mom is such a nice lady too.  :))

Alex, that was not his dad. That was his new coach! He finally got one instead of just using his mom and dad. I have really never been a fan of Young's, but I'm glad he finally got a real coach. Just glad Roger got through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »
Babbs, I hope you're having fun! Also say hi to pawan  :cool:

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2012, 09:44:53 AM »
TBH I couldn't care less about Young, he's joke ever since I watched his 1st match.

Btw, missed the match, is he still 'shiny' on the court. Does he wear all the earrings, necklaces and other most unimportant things?  ..-)
That spoiled brat.

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »

Alex, that was not his dad. That was his new coach! He finally got one instead of just using his mom and dad. I have really never been a fan of Young's, but I'm glad he finally got a real coach. Just glad Roger got through!http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/Smileys/ultimate-smilies/confused1.gif

oopsy, somehow I was sure that was his dad. DY actually played a pretty decent match. Roger was simply relentless,

btw, shank why are you saying that Nole has chicken mentality?  :confused1:

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »

Alex, that was not his dad. That was his new coach! He finally got one instead of just using his mom and dad. I have really never been a fan of Young's, but I'm glad he finally got a real coach. Just glad Roger got through!http://www.tennis4you.com/forum/Smileys/ultimate-smilies/confused1.gif

oopsy, somehow I was sure that was his dad. DY actually played a pretty decent match. Roger was simply relentless,

btw, shank why are you saying that Nole has chicken mentality?  :confused1:

i have seen a particular pattern with djokovic over the years........whenever nadal is out of the picture, people expect him to take charge but he keeps failing most of the times........

once nadal injured his knee and started skipping events, djokovic surrendered his wimbledon title, surrendered his no.1 ranking and started playing like a scared chicken........

he was expected to take care of federer in cincinnatti last week and was expected to beat him in wimbledon semis as well........he chickened out of both those matches........

"djokovic champion" put it very rightly about djkovic's performance in cincinnatti final, just check his post in the cincinnatti thread........he refused to dig deep, it was almost like he din't want to take the pain of fighting-and-losing, he would actually have won that cincinnatti title with a little bit of mental toughness........

i am not expecting much from djokovic in this slam either.........he is just not as great when there is no nadal to take the spotlight off him........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS