Author Topic: Pre- 2012 US Open First Take  (Read 2273 times)

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
Re: Pre- 2012 US Open First Take
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
my draw prediction,

- federer will get his bunny ferrer in the semis and a bunch of old chumps before semis......
- del potro, murray and djokovic will have to fight it out like fools all being in the same half.......
- just a very boring draw with a lot of boring matches in the federer half......

You serious? If Federer gets a cakewalk draw, I'm willing to put on a Rafa avatar.

with the kind of draws he's been getting off late, you better be ready with a rafa pic.....

Federer has Berdych in his quarter and Murray in his side of the draw. So that's not a cakewalk draw, right?  ;-()
''If somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis'' - Rafael Nadal

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
Pre- 2012 US Open First Take
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »
See, FreeBird, now GBY is :paper bag:  having just read what he had originally posted. Free, did you even bother to read it?!?!!! It's silly. That's all I was pointing out.

Hey!  I'm just having a little fun!  But scared of the hammer :)
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2012, 11:40:49 AM »
my draw prediction,

- federer will get his bunny ferrer in the semis and a bunch of old chumps before semis......
- del potro, murray and djokovic will have to fight it out like fools all being in the same half.......
- just a very boring draw with a lot of boring matches in the federer half......

You serious? If Federer gets a cakewalk draw, I'm willing to put on a Rafa avatar.

with the kind of draws he's been getting off late, you better be ready with a rafa pic.....

Federer has Berdych in his quarter and Murray in his side of the draw. So that's not a cakewalk draw, right?  ;-()

they din't rig it this time........i am glad they called somebody to pull out those plastic coins from the trophy and made a real draw for once........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2012, 11:50:40 AM »
Continue this conversation in the official threads!