Author Topic: Facebook for Kids  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Facebook for Kids
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »
What do you all think?  I'm not looking to grab advice really, but it is something we're facing here.  Our ten year old would like her own Facebook account and at first I was like "heck no!" but the more I think about it - there are a lot of fun games she could play and several of her friends have their own accounts and would like to post/chat/play games with her. 

So what do you think?  Too dangerous?  Just fine with supervision?

times have changed........if you don't allow her, she will play at her friends' homes........i see this mess everywhere these days........new millennium kids barely play outdoors........computers have taken over their minds........let her create her account, no big deal.......just make sure you divert her towards something like dancing and gymnastics.......

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Imsda

• Tennis Player
Re: Facebook for Kids
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 12:05:50 PM »
I agree. If you tell kids there not allowed to do something they will go behind your back and do it