Author Topic: WANTED: PRO KENNEX BLACK ACE MICRO  (Read 1397 times)

Offline alexgeorge

• New Poster
WANTED: PRO KENNEX BLACK ACE MICRO
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:49:01 AM »
Hello to anyone I dont know but friends in my eyes. My names Alex and tennis runs in my blood hehe :) I am so interested in buying a Pro Kennex Black Ace Micro tennis racket, the (22 by 30) string version and its not an oval shaped racket, more circular.

You can view it on the 80s tennis website.

Im a serious and fair tennis player and I admire the older generation of rackets :) My dads friend owned one copper ace but that was sold :( My one wish was to find this rare racket and use it :)
I Have paypal and I am interested in buying one up to the $200 price range. If your interested Pm or email me Thanks.

My email is ferrarithunder@ hotmail.com

Thank you friends :) GL
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:54:27 AM by alexgeorge »

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
WANTED: PRO KENNEX BLACK ACE MICRO
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 12:52:08 PM »
Hello to anyone I dont know but friends in my eyes. My names Alex and tennis runs in my blood hehe :) I am so interested in buying a Pro Kennex Black Ace Micro tennis racket, the (22 by 30) string version and its not an oval shaped racket, more circular.

You can view it on the 80s tennis website.

Im a serious and fair tennis player and I admire the older generation of rackets :) My dads friend owned one copper ace but that was sold :( My one wish was to find this rare racket and use it :)
I Have paypal and I am interested in buying one up to the $200 price range. If your interested Pm or email me Thanks.

My email is ferrarithunder@ hotmail.com

Thank you friends :) GL

Hi Alex, I can't help you but you made my day just posting about a Black Ace and mentioning Copper Ace, both popular sticks when I first started playing in1987.  One of my pals did have a Wilson Sting.  I still have my original Kennex Saber, and would love to find another that hasn't been abused as I did mine...

Good luck on your search!
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.

Offline alexgeorge

• New Poster
Re: WANTED: PRO KENNEX BLACK ACE MICRO
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:38:33 AM »
Hi FreeBird how are you :) thats great you liked my post thanks, yes I am very fond of those two great rackets and their designers. I wanted to pit my Wilson BLX Pro Staff Six.One 90 and Yonex VCORE Tour 89 up against the Black Ace and just master both rackets.

Wow you started playing in 1987! thats before i was BORN! :) I was born in 1989 and Im 23. I started to play when I was 10. Sadly I had a very bad chronic injury and could not get to train as the champions did but Im better now, hopefully Im still young enough to get better. Then I will challenge you! Nadal! :)

I hope your tennis experience is always what it should be Freebird, playing good respectful players who deserve you to play with them. I dont just look at if hes the best or not, but if hes a great person.

Theres just one good problem that exists for me, I just cant stop playing ever........ like a feeling of thunder in me. Even if Im 60 I want to be the best 60 player.. hehe
To stop scratches I tape my rackets so they dont get damaged. I rarely touch the ground but just incase, id tape the black knight to give it armor protection. oh i mean the black ace hehe. If I see a Kennex Saber Ill let you know Freebird. :) Thanks

~Alex
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:42:56 AM by alexgeorge »