Author Topic: Roger Federer rf 300 weeks special edition nike  (Read 2105 times)

Offline fabiomazzer

• New Poster
Roger Federer rf 300 weeks special edition nike
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
Hello everybody,
Soon Roger Federer will celebrate (15 october 2012) 300 weeks of number one so I have created a special tennis collection edition for this occasion.
Please tell me what you think
I hope all of you like the design.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: Roger Federer rf 300 weeks special edition nike
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:07:06 PM »
If Djokovic plays the Asian swing and picks up enough points he can deny Roger the 300 weeks.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:30:38 PM »
They look very nice.  :cool:

Is the 300 on both arms of the shirt and shoes?

Some times it's better to not have the number on both sides.

Offline fabiomazzer

• New Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »
No they have the number only on one side...
Yes djokovic mathematically can become number 1, but he has to win both the of the asian swing, and federer has to go out before the quater-finals... it's quit difficult

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »
good, just that it's lacking an asterisk above 300.....
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 06:53:25 AM »

*sigh*  :whistle:

Nadal should have an * on his overall GS count (*80% of his titles won on clay)
Roger should have an * on his overall GS count (*Nadal donated tournaments because of his foolishness)
Djokovic should have an * on his overall GS count (*Way past Fed's prime)
Murray should have an * on his single GS count (Djokovic donated the slam to him)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sampras should have an * on his GS count (*Agassi was dating Brooke Shields and was consuming him)

Laver should have an * on his Grand Slam (*GS didn't play on all surfaces)

McEnroe should have an * on his GS count (Borg retired when he was in his prime)

Borg should have an * on his GS count (*McEnroe was not around on his beginnig years)

Budge should even be considered a good tennis player (ages ago).

LMFAO... :zipped:

Anyway, stop it with that stupid comments... it is really irritating and annoying...  :innocent:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
Too funny. 
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline TigerTim

• Tennis Player
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 03:44:51 PM »
Budge has nothing

Budge is GOAT
 :)

will he get 300 weeks though?

Offline FreeBird

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »

Disagreement with the sentiment aside, that was pretty damn funny Shank.  Good one!
Good luck on the court is nice to have, but it's usually extraneous when playing against Baker.

Offline TennisVeritas

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 02:04:44 AM »

Roger should have an * on his overall GS count (*Nadal donated tournaments because of his foolishness)
Murray should have an * on his single GS count (Djokovic donated the slam to him)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sampras should have an * on his GS count (*Agassi was dating Brooke Shields and was consuming him)

McEnroe should have an * on his GS count (Borg retired when he was in his prime)

Borg should have an * on his GS count (*McEnroe was not around on his beginnig years)

Anyway, stop it with that stupid comments... it is really irritating and annoying...  :innocent:

Fully agree with you: It is so boring this guy... :ZZZZZ)

By the way, in FED's case, the only BIG  * is due to the fact that at his prime (namely when he did collect a lot of his GS and was constantly number #1 of the ranking ) the N#2 was always taken by the same guy => this guy took a lot before being able to move forward, plus This guy had a HUGE problem out of his fav. surface  ://  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:46:11 AM by TennisVeritas »
"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" Roger Federer.

We can be knowledgeable with other men's knowledge, we can only be wise with our own wisdom

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 12:29:44 AM »
Hello everybody,
Soon Roger Federer will celebrate (15 october 2012) 300 weeks of number one so I have created a special tennis collection edition for this occasion.

wow. looks fantastic.

and welcome to the forums by the way. i am hercules.

if you dont mind, can you go to the castle sports bar at the chat section here at this very forum and post it there as well.

we can get more input from people there as well. this is a superb idea.

new shoes and the new outfit look great. they are the perfect colors for him as well.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 07:21:26 AM »
Hello everybody,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you will like it here and keep posting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 01:01:35 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i stated truth and only truth........you just exaggerated all those examples........everybody gets lucky once or twice in career but luckerer's career is filled with luck........one cannot fathom how somebody who gets owned in grandslams by his biggest rival ends up with 17 slams and over 300 weeks at no.1........

the only way for it to happen is something must been wrong with the field ==> lack of quality opposition + never ending injuries to his nemesis = pure luck + his own moderate talent to deal with the depleted field........that sounds about right to me........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline TennisVeritas

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 09:43:33 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i stated truth and only truth :rofl_2:........you just exaggerated all those examples........everybody gets lucky once or twice in career but luckerer's career is filled with luck........one cannot fathom how somebody who gets owned in grandslams by his biggest rival ends up with 17 slams and over 300 weeks at no.1........

the only way for it to happen is something must been wrong with the field ==> lack of quality opposition + never ending injuries to his nemesis = pure luck + his own moderate talent to deal with the depleted field........that sounds about right to me........

Biggest rival Rafa..out of clay  :rofl_2:  Rafa was such a great rival for FED despite not reaching a single US Open final during FED's prime:

Where was his major FED's rival there? Ahh yes some of the clowns (lack of quality opposition, your words) managed to stop him: People like Ferrer/ Youzhny/ Blake  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:...But I guess Rafa was hill  :whistle:

And at the AO..Umm..People like Hewitt :)~  two times & Gonzo  :whistle:...Sure... :rofl_2:   

Rafa was his major rival BUT was never there out of clay at FED's prime: Fact! & Rafa was losing from Hewitt/Blake & others: Fact! (By the way: on grass he had to work three times before winning a final against an "on decline" FED)...Sure Rafa was THE major competitor out of clay at FED's prime ... :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:09:59 AM by TennisVeritas »
"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" Roger Federer.

We can be knowledgeable with other men's knowledge, we can only be wise with our own wisdom

Offline phoneix

• Tennis Player
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 10:52:59 AM »
i stated truth and only truth........you just exaggerated all those examples........everybody gets lucky once or twice in career but luckerer's career is filled with luck........one cannot fathom how somebody who gets owned in grandslams by his biggest rival ends up with 17 slams and over 300 weeks at no.1........

H2H vs. Nadal is 2-3 on slams outside clay, and they never met at the USO. H2H is overall positive outside of clay.

Federer's "luck" is that Nadal wasn't good enough to reach the finals he went on to win.

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 12:44:37 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOL whatever you say Shanks... if that suits you, then by all means just go with this.. LOOL..

What is really hysterical is the bold part of your comment...