Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Green Tea!!! Update.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lugburz:
I drink my tea at 5 pm. True Brit.  :)~

Nahh I know how healthy tea is, its just I'm so lazy. Same goes for cigarettes, the other way around though.

Swish:

--- Quote from: Lugburz on July 09, 2013, 07:13:17 PM ---I drink my tea at 5 pm. True Brit.  :)~

Nahh I know how healthy tea is, its just I'm so lazy. Same goes for cigarettes, the other way around though.

--- End quote ---

A good book on smoking is "How to quit the easy way". For some it works very well.

Lugburz:
Heard of it but I really don't need it. There are some days I don't need any cigarette and I could give it up whenever I can.
I just like to smoke some with beer and when out usually. Now reduced to only few a day, with exception when I go out drinking with friends..

Swish:

--- Quote from: Lugburz on July 12, 2013, 10:13:02 PM ---Heard of it but I really don't need it. There are some days I don't need any cigarette and I could give it up whenever I can.
I just like to smoke some with beer and when out usually. Now reduced to only few a day, with exception when I go out drinking with friends..

--- End quote ---

The good news is that the polyphenols in green tea offer some protection against the bad effects of tobacco as shown in studies.

Lugburz:

--- Quote from: swish on July 13, 2013, 09:25:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lugburz on July 12, 2013, 10:13:02 PM ---Heard of it but I really don't need it. There are some days I don't need any cigarette and I could give it up whenever I can.

--- End quote ---

The good news is that the polyphenols in green tea offer some protection against the bad effects of tobacco as shown in studies.

--- End quote ---

Onto the tea then !!!!  :rofl_2: Mummy!! can I have some tea please! Nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version