Author Topic: Philip Parrish Tennis Professional, Instruction, Lessons Richmond, VA  (Read 1163 times)

Offline philparrish12

• New Poster
Hello ALL! I look forward to working with you. Book today as lessons fill fast!!!!

At Philip Parrish Tennis, You will receive a high quality of instruction based on your needs and wants. I set up programs that are unique and effective based on the players experience and playing ability. From playing number 1 at Freeman while winning the Central Region Championship individually in 2007 and leading the team to the state finals twice, to being a 1st team all conference College Player at Hampden-Sydney,as well as winning the ODAC conference Plus winning rounds in the NCAA tournament... to being ranked 11 in the midatlantic in 18s, and top 175 in the nation as well as 7 years of teaching experience I have a wealth of knowledge in TENNIS!

I understand how it is important to receive quality instruction and personal attention.  You will be satisfied with your lesson and your game will improve immensely! Whether you are just starting adult or junior, or a club level adult or junior, or even a tournament level junior with college tennis aspirations, I am the PRO for you!

Sincerely,

PHILIP PARRISH 804-837-9314

Prices:

$35/hr private
$50 1 hr/half semi private or private
$20 1/2 hour private

Group Clincs
1 hour 15 min ($20 each 2-4 people)
1 hour 15 min ($17 each 5-8 people) *** Great for Teams!

1 hour 15 min ($15 each 9 or more people)

45 minutes ($15 per person 2-4 people) $13(5-8) People