Author Topic: Federer targeted by Chinese death threat  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
Re: Federer targeted by Chinese death threat
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 06:58:59 AM »
pathetic stuff........they are just tennis players and harm nobody........threats like these play on their minds........

the more richer a person gets, the more distant he becomes to peaceful living........unfortunately that is the price you pay for becoming rich and famous........

nadal with all his mental strength would have dealt with this kind of threat but i doubt federer has the same ability to brush aside these threats and do his business........i am expecting two to three poor tournaments from him now........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline medwatt

• Tennis God
  • I am the most beautiful
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 08:37:56 AM »
Is Federer still alive ??
The world awaits no genius

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
Federer targeted by Chinese death threat
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »
pathetic stuff........they are just tennis players and harm nobody........threats like these play on their minds........

the more richer a person gets, the more distant he becomes to peaceful living........unfortunately that is the price you pay for becoming rich and famous........

nadal with all his mental strength would have dealt with this kind of threat but i doubt federer has the same ability to brush aside these threats and do his business........i am expecting two to three poor tournaments from him now........

Wow! I know you don't like Federer. I get that. But even you should see that this comment is a little over the top? You say what you think Nadal would do - yet he hasn't been in this situation. Until a person goes through something, we "fans" really don't know how they will react. So you can't know if they have the "same abilities", now can you?

For the sake of tennis - I hope Roger can put this aside and move on and play great tennis. But if he does not - so be it!

It's very sad  that you manage to uplift Nadal and down talk Roger in just about every post you make.

Personally - I don't mind you uplifting Nadal. I know he is your favorite - so yes, continue to praise him. That's great.

What I would like to see is for you to just stop talking about Roger. You don't think much of him - we ALL get that. So why not just keep those type of comments out of your post from now on? We all know how you feel - believe me - we do! Lol

If you notice my post - they are 99% about Roger. I hardly every say anything about Nadal. I concentrate on the people I LIKE instead of tearing down the ones I don't like. Try this approach! Will you at least try?

Just some advice from a "seasoned poster"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:18:29 AM by Dallas »

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »

Wow! I know you don't like Federer. I get that. But even you should see that this comment is a little over the top? You say what you think Nadal would do - yet he hasn't been in this situation. Until a person goes through something, we "fans" really don't know how they will react. So you can't know if they have the "same abilities", now can you?

For the sake of tennis - I hope Roger can put this aside and move on and play great tennis. But if he does not - so be it!

It's very sad  that you manage to uplift Nadal and down talk Roger in just about every post you make.

Personally - I don't mind you uplifting Nadal. I know he is your favorite - so yes, continue to praise him. That's great.

What I would like to see is for you to just stop talking about Roger. You don't think much of him - we ALL get that. So why not just keep those type of comments out of your post from now on? We all know how you feel - believe me - we do! Lol

If you notice my post - they are 99% about Roger. I hardly every say anything about Nadal. I concentrate on the people I LIKE instead of tearing down the ones I don't like. Try this approach! Will you at least try?

Just some advice from a "seasoned poster"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mind Shank, Dallas! He probably think Rafael wears a cape and dates Bane, dancing Gangnam-style!!

''We are fully aware of the comments that have been made and we take all such issues seriously,'' the statement said. ''The Shanghai Rolex Masters has security in place for our players and every precaution is taken to make sure players are kept safe and comfortable and allowed to do the job they are here for; to play tennis and provide their fans with the thrill of watching them in action.'' - Shanghai Rolex Masters Tournament Official.

So there. Hopefully, sanity rules.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
i am just saying how different individuals might react to such threats........anyhow that clown is now arrested, so no more issues i guess........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS