Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Emma, is this you?

<< < (24/25) > >>

Alex:
Emma, Emma what are we going to do with you ? you know I still love ya ...
X factor - crazy girl

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 14, 2012, 08:15:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on November 13, 2012, 07:20:05 PM ---I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...

--- End quote ---
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:

--- End quote ---
Listen Alex, I'm extremely sorry about that, but you see, i kept getting people here in view...... and I was actually baffled by the desire or "drive" of anybody to do the reverse... Believe me, I "hate" racists or more accurately, the phenomenon of racism------too but i have to deal with it everyday.... actually, many of my childhood friends are racist militant nazis, it's social and historical pressure but i can't explain it to them cause they're too simple and they started working at 16....... and they don't have my financial background so it would be unfair to lecture them about how to behave.....

Alex:

--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on August 17, 2014, 01:28:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on November 14, 2012, 08:15:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on November 13, 2012, 07:20:05 PM ---I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...

--- End quote ---
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:

--- End quote ---
Listen Alex, I'm extremely sorry about that, but you see, i kept getting people here in view...... and I was actually baffled by the desire or "drive" of anybody to do the reverse... Believe me, I "hate" racists or more accurately, the phenomenon of racism------too but i have to deal with it everyday.... actually, many of my childhood friends are racist militant nazis, it's social and historical pressure but i can't explain it to them cause they're too simple and they started working at 16....... and they don't have my financial background so it would be unfair to lecture them about how to behave.....

--- End quote ---
Nekro, I'm sorry. People get so sensitive about the racial thing. I've just thought that we are all over that stuff. I guess we are not. I said to Emma at that time 'well, if you are a Muslim girl why you have Audrey Hepburn in your avi? ... why not some pretty Muslim girl? I was pushing Emma's buttons because we were always joking.

Well, everything went to hell and i feel I lost a good friend. If it matters I was called 'white trash' by my friends (Chinese, East Indians etc )... but we tend to laugh about it.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Alex on August 17, 2014, 02:05:25 AM ---Nekro, I'm sorry. People get so sensitive about the racial thing. I've just thought that we are all over that stuff. I guess we are not. I said to Emma at that time 'well, if you are a Muslim girl why you have Audrey Hepburn in your avi? ... why not some pretty Muslim girl? I was pushing Emma's buttons because we were always joking.

Well, everything went to hell and i feel I lost a good friend. If it matters I was called 'white trash' by my friends (Chinese, East Indians etc )... but we tend to laugh about it.

--- End quote ---
Listen Alex, i tot get you... it shouldn't be an issue at all.....

but you see, it keeps affecting people, both my parents' parents got killed in war...and i noticed they're both injured, in many ways..... then when i was age 7, my retarded alcoholic neighbour set his fight dogs on me, for being a "rich kid"

so now ofc i'm going with melee and  shooting weapons too everywhere..... Ukraine and Romania too... life is short and no matteer where you're born it takes like seconds to get killed....

Alex:

--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on August 17, 2014, 06:20:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on August 17, 2014, 02:05:25 AM ---Nekro, I'm sorry. People get so sensitive about the racial thing. I've just thought that we are all over that stuff. I guess we are not. I said to Emma at that time 'well, if you are a Muslim girl why you have Audrey Hepburn in your avi? ... why not some pretty Muslim girl? I was pushing Emma's buttons because we were always joking.

--- End quote ---
Listen Alex, i tot get you... it shouldn't be an issue at all.....

but you see, it keeps affecting people, both my parents' parents got killed in war...and i noticed they're both injured, in many ways..... then when i was age 7, my retarded alcoholic neighbour set his fight dogs on me, for being a "rich kid"

so now ofc i'm going with melee and  shooting weapons too everywhere..... Ukraine and Romania too... life is short and no matteer where you're born it takes like seconds to get killed....

--- End quote ---
Nekro, I'm sorry and it really breaks my heart ...

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version