Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 16210 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2014, 02:07:20 AM »

Nekro, I'm sorry and it really breaks my heart ...

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).
Listen Alex, i'll tell it as it is, no matter how harsh... and maybe Emma will hate me even more for it, but this is the plain truth...: women need hugs, kisses, gentleness, and a little bit of d*ck from time to time, i saw she's now on CD's site, i also saw they were talking s**t about us in like stereo, Emma about you, CD about me, but Emma will see sooner or later too she won't get those basic things a woman needs from CD  and maybe she'll need a rude but Vital young stud like you;)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2014, 01:43:30 AM »

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).
Listen Alex, i'll tell it as it is, no matter how harsh... and maybe Emma will hate me even more for it, but this is the plain truth...: women need hugs, kisses, gentleness, and a little bit of d*ck from time to time, i saw she's now on CD's site, i also saw they were talking s**t about us in like stereo, Emma about you, CD about me, but Emma will see sooner or later too she won't get those basic things a woman needs from CD  and maybe she'll need a rude but Vital young stud like you;)

so, Nek, CD is an old man while Alex is a young man?  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2014, 06:12:02 AM »
so, Nek, CD is an old man while Alex is a young man?  :rofl_2:
Age is relative mimi, who cares about 20 years here or there.....

btw the board has a new Emma :))
yup and has nothing to do with tennis. Both girls are very pretty and that's what your average tennis fans want nowadays. It's more about drama than tennis  :whistle:
She's natural, spontaneous and humble, all that Alex wants :gleam: and even though she's a bot who knows, maybe she's pro at virtual love-making :innocent: who cares about 1 or 2 Emmas leaving when there are so many in the river :king: ;-() ..-)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2014, 09:47:20 PM »
is, 20 is the same as 40? :grind dance: then I am not that old :ice cream:

we have a new Emma? Good news for Alex  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »
Well, I'm not 20yo any more but I look like George Clooney  :)~. Women and men are fighting trying to get me. I'm hard to get  :insane: :rasta: ... I do miss Emma. Yeah, she was PMsing all the time but she was funny ... However, her ego is bigger than the Universe ... Darn, I have nobody to tease on this board any more. Mimi is too nice, I just can't. Maybe Nek is a good candidate  :)... OK, I decided, Nek is my next victim ... let's see if this works  :rofl_2:. It is dedicated to my friend Nek, with love  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd2Gzkkwe9Q
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:54:16 AM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2015, 08:29:46 PM »
Ah well, so much going on here in the last few pages or so. I just finished reading it.

Rude but vital young stud like Alex? Who cares 1 or 2 Emmas leaving the forum? My ego is bigger than the universe? The new Emma is pro at virtual love making? 20 is same as 40?
Oh you guys kill me.  :rofl_2:
When the night comes with the action, I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2015, 08:35:27 PM »

Well, you'd make a great poster at MW. So not all is lost.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2015, 06:11:08 AM »

Well, you'd make a great poster at MW. So not all is lost.
What you need to know is that I still love ya and want us to be friends and fool around again... Go to the chat thread. I did try really hard to apologize  to you ... Again, sorry If I insulted you at that time, that wasn't my intention but it turned out to be what it was ... You do know that I'm just a fool (but a smart one)  :))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 06:12:21 AM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2015, 06:03:22 PM »
Alex, there's no such thing as 'a smart fool'. Are we being delusional again?

Prod (Joe) went off topic with me a couple of times on MW and then opened separate threads just to apologize to me. It was unnecessary - all of it. I don't get it (or maybe I do). It's becoming sort of a trend on the forums now. What's going on with you guys. But I can tell you this, no matter what type of game you play, you will end up losing because I am not playing the same game.

We can be friends again no problem but know your boundaries when get negative on anyone. That's all I can say.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2015, 03:47:55 PM »
Alex, there's no such thing as 'a smart fool'. Are we being delusional again?

Prod (Joe) went off topic with me a couple of times on MW and then opened separate threads just to apologize to me. It was unnecessary - all of it. I don't get it (or maybe I do). It's becoming sort of a trend on the forums now. What's going on with you guys. But I can tell you this, no matter what type of game you play, you will end up losing because I am not playing the same game.

We can be friends again no problem but know your boundaries when get negative on anyone. That's all I can say.
well, I have no clue who this Prod Joe is but my name is Alexander and I have no boundaries  :)~. You need to deal with it  ..-). I'm an artist  :gleam:. Now, I'll give you a song ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kGvlESGvbs

However, you might like this better. You just need to focus ... It is really good  :kisses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3VsesSBsw

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2015, 08:37:49 PM »
Jennifer Lopez, Alex. All I can is, eww...

Anyway, Andre Rieu is much better. Did you know that was used as one of the original scores in the original movie The Omen? Absolutely haunting and creepy.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »
Anyway, get this...

Now we can make the jungle out of any old place
We can make gorillas out of people, yeah!

Well who can tell a monkey from a monkey?
So people get together, gonna have a good time
Everybody listen to the music, yeah!
'Cause what we're gonna sing is kinda funky!

So let your arms hang down!
And waddle all around
Like a dreadful mighty killer
A big black wild gorilla!

(Emma screams...Ahhhhh..ah!!)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2015, 05:34:03 PM »

Anyway, Andre Rieu is much better. Did you know that was used as one of the original scores in the original movie The Omen? Absolutely haunting and creepy.
Interesting, I know there is a little devil inside of you  :). I"m sure you understand why I posted these two 'opposite' videos ... one for fun, the other one for what I really like ... there is a little devil inside all of us  :) ...

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2015, 07:24:28 PM »
Good lord, you guys are still around?  :))
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2015, 06:40:01 PM »

Who are you? What is your credential? Please state your full name, height, weight, marital status, length of hair, eye colour etc. for security purpose. Also, we need to know if you have a girlfriend. If not, Dr. Nekro will be more than happy to set you up. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:36:49 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2015, 07:48:23 PM »

Interesting, I know there is a little devil inside of you  :). I"m sure you understand why I posted these two 'opposite' videos ... one for fun, the other one for what I really like ... there is a little devil inside all of us  :) ...

Over in the corner I could see this other guy (Alex, is that you?  :)~)
He was kinda flirty, he was giving me the eye  :;:-|

So I took advantage of the fact that I'm a star  :gleam:
Shook my hair and took a casual stroll up to the bar  :wub:

And as sure as hell this guy was coming up to me  :rofl_2:
He said, "Who am I and who are you and who are we?  :zipped:

What's our situation, do we have some time for us?" :daisies:
I said I was not exactly waiting for the bus  :innocent:

He said, "If you're going somewhere can I come along?"  ::::))))
I said, "Keep on rocking baby, 'til the night is gone"  :ice cream:

On and on and on, Keep on rocking baby
'Til the night is gone!  :ice cream:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2015, 01:01:17 AM »
We do not give up, love or hate, as long as it's fun  :). Where the heck have you been?
Now, I'm thinking about something to push Emma's buttons ... It's coming  :))

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »
You push all the buttons you want, Alex. You will be the one to live with all the consequences as a result.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2015, 01:03:04 AM »
You push all the buttons you want, Alex. You will be the one to live with all the consequences as a result.
So, Alex is going to pay the price. Fine ... I pay my bills on time  :))

now ... thinking really hard ...  :whistle:. OK, I found it ... this is you  :smartie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZpvo4rQAE
You can enjoy this with Nek  :)~

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:06:02 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »
Now, I'm thinking about something to push Emma's buttons ... It's coming  :))
Buttons? What buttons Alex????? You should be working your butt off to meet all the requirements on Emma's list instead!!!!! :)>>>>

Anyway, I want someone who's honest, fair, intellectual, spiritual - someone who is responsible, kind, caring and has good habits such as eats healthy and takes good care of his body. Someone who understands the true meaning of life.
Now Alex bro that's almost mission impossible, you will probably have to turn metrosexual in the process  :tounge-smile: But if you want Emma to stop hanging out with Buddha, Einstein's ghost and Murray's astral body in her ivory tower you have to go for it :P

jokes aside, I see you guys got the flu, well, i wish you 2 fast recovery, i know it's no solace but here in Europe there's flu epidemic too, so hugs and get well guys  :king:

hi dude, what's up with your band? still in Pantera mode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZpvo4rQAE
You can enjoy this with Nek  :)~
Hahaha that's a classic, good choice :rofl_2: