Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Emma, is this you?

<< < (9/24) > >>

Emma:

--- Quote ---I see your delusional state has taken a new turn. Or a new high. Btw, I'd never ask "what are you thinking right now". I want to take offence to that sort of girly statement against me but then again, I am free of ego. Most importantly, I already know what's going on in that stupid head of yours.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---first, darhling, when did you lose your sense of humor? you are defensive, meaning you don't say 'what are you think right now' but you are wondering and trying to be cool.  Emma, you are so not free of ego. I based this statement on all of your posts. Your ego is big. nothing wrong with that tho. It's cool with me.

Now, nobody is  free of ego. healthy ego help us survive and defend ourselves. My ego is OK, tho, sometimes HUGE, sometimes even HUGER (spelling)  :)

--- End quote ---

You can definitely imply that there was some sort of ego involved in that statement on my part or that I was defensive, but I was neither. I know you too well to actually ask "hey Alex, what are you thinking right now?" But more importantly, I am not known for that sort of conversations so you are generalizing a bit much there. Also, I wouldn't want to interrupt your thoughts by asking such a question. I'd ask if we were in a situation that sometimes requires that sort of questions, but general, no (donít flatter yourself). Similarly, I wouldn't want you to ask me that question either. Because whatever I have in my mind and if it concerns you in any way, I will ask. Get it? lol

A dose of healthy ego is fine, yes, as long as it's not in front of you.

Start da Game:
it looks like emma has mastered the art of "if you can't convince them, confuse them".......

Emma:
Maybe that's why Alex came and left.
I wonder how his job is going at the Timothy's. If they too require 5 years plan then Alex is doomed. He's probably doomed regardless. lol

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on November 27, 2012, 02:04:53 PM ---Maybe that's why Alex came and left.
I wonder how his job is going at the Timothy's. If they too require 5 years plan then Alex is doomed. He's probably doomed regardless. lol

--- End quote ---
I nailed it Emma. You should be proud of myself. I got a job as an Assistant Manager at Burger King, whooping $14.25 per hour. Are you jelous babe? Will you marry me now when you know I have a well paid, full time stable job  :Bleh:? and this is just a beggining. once when I become a manager we'll be rich   :ice cream:. When I get promoted I'll buy you a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. I saw a pair on Shopping Channel for only $9.99. Joan Rivers says they are fantastic. In Joan Rivers I trust  :rasta:

Emma:
You got me there, Alex. I can no longer take it. I am all yours. I am no ginger but I feel for u....I think I love u...

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version