Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Emma, is this you?

<< < (13/25) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on December 27, 2012, 05:39:45 PM ---Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

Alex you look very stupid from behind.

--- End quote ---
OK, my love, let me teach you few things when it comes to eating. Carbs are your biggest enemy. No pasta, no potato, so white flower, no rice, no sugar ... eat lots of vegetables (fresh or cooked and mix it up, you need both), lean meat, fish, olive oil, cheese ... a glass ot 2 of good whine is good for you.

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2012, 06:39:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Emma on December 27, 2012, 05:39:45 PM ---Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

--- End quote ---
OK, my love, let me teach you few things when it comes to eating. Carbs are your biggest enemy. No pasta, no potato, so white flower, no rice, no sugar ... eat lots of vegetables (fresh or cooked and mix it up, you need both), lean meat, fish, olive oil, cheese ... a glass ot 2 of good whine is good for you.

--- End quote ---

Alex, are you on dope? Let me rephrase, were you high when you wrote that?  :rofl_2:

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on December 30, 2012, 09:05:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2012, 06:39:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Alex, are you on dope? Let me rephrase, were you high when you wrote that?  :rofl_2:

--- End quote ---

I was but don't ask don't tell  (Clinton said so) :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;. This reminds me of you tho.
JUSTIN BIEBER SLAPS FAN
Is it going to be Alex or that little Justin. Make your decision NOW or never talk to me again  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Emma:
Alex, am depressed tonight. comfort me.

Emma:
Liking this song a great deal lately...

Muse - Madness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version