Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Emma, is this you?

<< < (14/24) > >>

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on January 11, 2013, 06:12:56 PM ---Alex, am depressed tonight. comfort me.

--- End quote ---
of course babe, anything for you  :)

I feel like crap tonight too. hate Calgary atm. stupid snow,

EnriqueIG8:
we want Emma!  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Emma:
I donít like this forum to be honest. I liked it back in 2008 - 2010. After that, it has gone all downhill with posters like Babblot, Alex constantly moaning and complaining about every single thing - especially when they donít get what they want. Very off putting. Itís so hostile at times that it tends to bring out the worst in me too and I donít like it. A bit of fun or arguments are fine but to do it on a daily basis is very tiring and not at all positive or creative. Also, I support players like Andy (mostly) and Nole and other players not named Federer or Nadal and this is essentially a forum for these two players. And everything pretty much revolves around them. Every time I am here I find myself constantly defending the players I support especially Murray and the experience becomes very draining after a point. Now that I look back to December 2011, when I first left the place for good, it was the best decision Iíd made in years as far as forums are concerned. It also took me to a forum where I really wanted to be and only wonderful things happened since then. I missed this forum at first and was having trouble adjusting the other one, but now itís entirely the opposite story. I know now that I always belong there.

But I still miss some posters here and they are good, intelligent posters but as Iíve mentioned already, I donítí have much going on here in terms of a good positive discussion on the players I support and thatís the most important subject for me. So I am better off only stopping by from time to time. Itís just not meant to be anymore.

And on that emotional note, Iíd like to say goodbye Ö. until next time.  :)~

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: Emma on April 08, 2013, 12:43:35 PM ---I donít like this forum to be honest. I liked it back in 2008 - 2010. After that, it has gone all downhill with posters like Babblot, Alex constantly moaning and complaining about every single thing - especially when they donít get what they want. Very off putting. Itís so hostile at times that it tends to bring out the worst in me too and I donít like it. A bit of fun or arguments are fine but to do it on a daily basis is very tiring and not at all positive or creative. Also, I support players like Andy (mostly) and Nole and other players not named Federer or Nadal and this is essentially a forum for these two players. And everything pretty much revolves around them. Every time I am here I find myself constantly defending the players I support especially Murray and the experience becomes very draining after a point. Now that I look back to December 2011, when I first left the place for good, it was the best decision Iíd made in years as far as forums are concerned. It also took me to a forum where I really wanted to be and only wonderful things happened since then. I missed this forum at first and was having trouble adjusting the other one, but now itís entirely the opposite story. I know now that I always belong there.

But I still miss some posters here and they are good, intelligent posters but as Iíve mentioned already, I donítí have much going on here in terms of a good positive discussion on the players I support and thatís the most important subject for me. So I am better off only stopping by from time to time. Itís just not meant to be anymore.

And on that emotional note, Iíd like to say goodbye Ö. until next time.  :)~

--- End quote ---

You need to stop hanging out in the Tennis Discussions section, and go to Ye Olde Castle. Quality over quantity.  :cool:

FreakyGOAT > CD:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on April 08, 2013, 06:46:36 PM ---You need to stop hanging out in the Tennis Discussions section, and go to Ye Olde Castle. Quality over quantity.  :cool:

--- End quote ---

This.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version