Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 8580 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »
Check the Barclay's WTF thread.  Nov. 11
He graces us with his opines from on high every so often.
Appears to be quite busy with real life.

I did finally see him. Thanks!

I argue back and say that real life consists of all activities including posting on forums.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 07:24:33 PM »
I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:

And who says I don't get laid?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2012, 05:47:18 AM »
I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:

Alexis Collins does (you ever watched Dynasty back in 80s? . OK, this was funny. I just don't know why I have to fight for your 'love'. Emma, you are great.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
Check the Barclay's WTF thread.  Nov. 11
He graces us with his opines from on high every so often.
Appears to be quite busy with real life.

I did finally see him. Thanks!

I argue back and say that real life consists of all activities including posting on forums.
Fair dinkum.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 11:38:18 AM »
Perhaps a more important question is what does Alex consider 'a regular basis'? :zipped:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
Alex sees everything in life as a problem first. That's a regular basis for him. lol

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »

Alexis Collins does (you ever watched Dynasty back in 80s? . OK, this was funny. I just don't know why I have to fight for your 'love'. Emma, you are great.

Alex, stop living in the past. But why am I great? I can never stop hearing about me...but mind you, only good stuff. lololol

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 09:22:20 PM »
who said you were great  :)~. you are fantastic, fabulous, just amazing. my mission in this life is to make you feel good.  :gleam:. I'm coming to Toronto soon, what's your address  :gleam::))

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
alex is making the move i see........but alex, she accidentally (or intentionally?) PMed her contact no to me instead of sending it to you!!!

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 03:42:33 AM »
alex is making the move i see........but alex, she accidentally (or intentionally?) PMed her contact no to me instead of sending it to you!!!
you know that song from BSpears, oops I did it again   :)). darn, it's just my luck. but one day I'll have Emma on my plate. aha, Alex gets what Alex wants  :innocent:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 02:10:47 PM »

You lie. You lying .... toad.

Here's my number, Alex. 1-800-Emma. Call me.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »
you know that song from BSpears, oops I did it again   :)). darn, it's just my luck. but one day I'll have Emma on my plate. aha, Alex gets what Alex wants  :innocent:

Be careful what you wish for.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02:08 AM »

not sure you would enjoy emma's company much, alex.......her mind works like a philosopher's and ours works like a 19 year old's.......the moment you start taking her into your arms, she might start preaching on how to shed lust and take the path of spirituality........ 
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 12:08:15 PM »

not sure you would enjoy emma's company much, alex.......her mind works like a philosopher's and ours works like a 19 year old's.......the moment you start taking her into your arms, she might start preaching on how to shed lust and take the path of spirituality........ 

well I like to suffer a little bit. Emma, would fall in love with me and then asked me 'what are you thinking right now' like my ex gf used to do. I never know what I'm thinking coz I don't like to think, then Emma would tell me that we don' communicate enough. nest thing she would say 'I don't feel appreciated enough'. I'd take her in my arms and kiss her for hours. Then she'd go 'sorry hun, I love you so much, it's just that sometimes I get so emotional,'. gosh I should write a love story kinda book  :gleam: :))

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »
don't get ahead of yourselves........it's not happening i tell ya........

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »

Please. I will give Alex $10,000 if sits straight in front of me for exactly ten minutes.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 11:28:08 AM »

well I like to suffer a little bit. Emma, would fall in love with me and then asked me 'what are you thinking right now' like my ex gf used to do. I never know what I'm thinking coz I don't like to think, then Emma would tell me that we don' communicate enough. nest thing she would say 'I don't feel appreciated enough'. I'd take her in my arms and kiss her for hours. Then she'd go 'sorry hun, I love you so much, it's just that sometimes I get so emotional,'. gosh I should write a love story kinda book  :gleam: :))

I see your delusional state has taken a new turn. Or a new high. Btw, I'd never ask "what are you thinking right now". I want to take offence to that sort of girly statement against me but then again, I am free of ego. Most importantly, I already know what's going on in that stupid head of yours.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 11:30:58 AM »
Here, I have something for you two. Read and understand. After that, try discovering yourself.
The differences between lucky and unlucky people or you can read it as the differences between positive and negative people:

1) Lucky people are always good at seeing opportunities and make the most of it. Unlucky people arenít even aware of those and even if they are, they are too scared to move forward.

2) Lucky people tend to trust their intuition; unlucky people tend to analyze things from every single situation and by the time they do make a decision, itís too late.

3) Lucky people expect the future to be positive and that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy; unlucky people tend to see the future as a complete disaster.

4) Lucky people are very resilient so when bad things happen, they tend to bounce back very quickly; unlucky people are dragged down by the smallest life events.

Therefore, you can make your own luck once you change the way you think or see. Itís been experimented a number of times to come to that conclusion.  Of course, some things are out of this realm as we canít control everything.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »
Iíve noticed Jesse has gone MIA ever since our last sexy encounter.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 01:19:04 AM »

I see your delusional state has taken a new turn. Or a new high. Btw, I'd never ask "what are you thinking right now". I want to take offence to that sort of girly statement against me but then again, I am free of ego. Most importantly, I already know what's going on in that stupid head of yours.

first, darhling, when did you lose your sense of humor? you are defensive, meaning you don't say 'what are you think right now' but you are wondering and trying to be cool.  Emma, you are so not free of ego. I based this statement on all of your posts. Your ego is big. nothing wrong with that tho. It's cool with me.

Now, nobody is  free of ego. healthy ego help us survive and defend ourselves. My ego is OK, tho, sometimes HUGE, sometimes even HUGER (spelling)  :)