Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 8075 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 07:37:29 AM »
I see your delusional state has taken a new turn. Or a new high. Btw, I'd never ask "what are you thinking right now". I want to take offence to that sort of girly statement against me but then again, I am free of ego. Most importantly, I already know what's going on in that stupid head of yours.

first, darhling, when did you lose your sense of humor? you are defensive, meaning you don't say 'what are you think right now' but you are wondering and trying to be cool.  Emma, you are so not free of ego. I based this statement on all of your posts. Your ego is big. nothing wrong with that tho. It's cool with me.

Now, nobody is  free of ego. healthy ego help us survive and defend ourselves. My ego is OK, tho, sometimes HUGE, sometimes even HUGER (spelling)  :)

You can definitely imply that there was some sort of ego involved in that statement on my part or that I was defensive, but I was neither. I know you too well to actually ask "hey Alex, what are you thinking right now?" But more importantly, I am not known for that sort of conversations so you are generalizing a bit much there. Also, I wouldn't want to interrupt your thoughts by asking such a question. I'd ask if we were in a situation that sometimes requires that sort of questions, but general, no (donít flatter yourself). Similarly, I wouldn't want you to ask me that question either. Because whatever I have in my mind and if it concerns you in any way, I will ask. Get it? lol

A dose of healthy ego is fine, yes, as long as it's not in front of you.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 12:22:40 PM »
it looks like emma has mastered the art of "if you can't convince them, confuse them".......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »
Maybe that's why Alex came and left.
I wonder how his job is going at the Timothy's. If they too require 5 years plan then Alex is doomed. He's probably doomed regardless. lol

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »
Maybe that's why Alex came and left.
I wonder how his job is going at the Timothy's. If they too require 5 years plan then Alex is doomed. He's probably doomed regardless. lol
I nailed it Emma. You should be proud of myself. I got a job as an Assistant Manager at Burger King, whooping $14.25 per hour. Are you jelous babe? Will you marry me now when you know I have a well paid, full time stable job  :Bleh:? and this is just a beggining. once when I become a manager we'll be rich   :ice cream:. When I get promoted I'll buy you a pair of beautiful diamond earrings. I saw a pair on Shopping Channel for only $9.99. Joan Rivers says they are fantastic. In Joan Rivers I trust  :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 05:53:09 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2012, 06:45:55 PM »
You got me there, Alex. I can no longer take it. I am all yours. I am no ginger but I feel for u....I think I love u...

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 07:54:48 AM »
My heart and soul are taken by this person, Alex.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 04:49:24 PM »
great, you just keep changing your mind, women ... why Am I not surprised  :whistle:. Do you want the real deal or some imaginary bf  :king:?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2012, 02:16:00 PM »
Andy is my real deal; you are my imaginary ...please feel free to finish the sentence.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »

you mean the person who photoshoped that pic?
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2012, 02:20:34 PM »

:rofl_2: N1 :thumbs-up:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »

Perhaps photoshoped a bit but still most genuine and original in many respects. Didn't get his boobs done and also, not wearing a ton of makeup like all those pictures of cheap women you post on a regular basis and worship them nonstop.

And this guy is talented too unlike those pretentious boobs of yours.  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 01:40:03 PM by Emma »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »
eye candy boobs are good for men's health........of course they are not good for women's health because women become bitter looking at them.........

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2012, 06:01:14 PM »
eye candy boobs are good for men's health........of course they are not good for women's health because women become bitter looking at them.........

boobs are too good. Emma, darhling, I'm sure that if you can increase the size of your boobies twice, your confidence would go up twice as well  :whistle:.

now Shank, whatch Emma trying to be sophisticated, and say something like 'it doesn't matter' , 'I'm a smart woman and my boobs are fine just the way they are'. The one thing Emma doesn't know is that men, in general, would die for a big firm set of boobs. yeah, I know, we lie about it but the thing is, the bigger, firmer, the better  :rofl_2: ... oops, did I just say all of this  :whistle:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2012, 03:47:55 AM »

boobs are too good. Emma, darhling, I'm sure that if you can increase the size of your boobies twice, your confidence would go up twice as well  :whistle:.

now Shank, whatch Emma trying to be sophisticated, and say something like 'it doesn't matter' , 'I'm a smart woman and my boobs are fine just the way they are'. The one thing Emma doesn't know is that men, in general, would die for a big firm set of boobs. yeah, I know, we lie about it but the thing is, the bigger, firmer, the better  :rofl_2: ... oops, did I just say all of this  :whistle:

What? I don't like huge or fake boobs. Small and soft real boobs are much better to fondle or play around with

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »

What? I don't like huge or fake boobs. Small and soft real boobs are much better to fondle or play around with

lies, I want Dolly Parton, sorry Necro, you must be too young, the older you get the more you'll appreciate Pamela Anderson  :rofl_2:.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »

Says the pretentious boobs worshiper. muhahahahah

Here's some more eye candy for me...don't get jealous now or else I'll flood it with some more.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2012, 05:45:00 PM »

If you think the bigger the better when it come to boobs then know it goes both ways. Okay? You can't simply demand "size does mater" and get all quiet when it comes to your very own.

And mine are just fine. Too good for you in fact. Watch your mouth, you stupid Calgary man.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:45:46 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2012, 05:39:45 PM »
Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

Alex you look very stupid from behind.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 06:59:26 PM »
Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

Alex you look very stupid from behind.
:rofl_2:, wait till you see my front you evil thing  :swoon: ...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2012, 08:28:44 AM »
Alex, rumour has it the picture below is you trolling the whole internet looking for a girl who's finally going to ask you, "Alex, what you are thinking right NOW because I love u so much I wanna know?" As if you keep anything in your brain.  ..-)