Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 8557 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »
Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

Alex you look very stupid from behind.
OK, my love, let me teach you few things when it comes to eating. Carbs are your biggest enemy. No pasta, no potato, so white flower, no rice, no sugar ... eat lots of vegetables (fresh or cooked and mix it up, you need both), lean meat, fish, olive oil, cheese ... a glass ot 2 of good whine is good for you.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2012, 09:05:07 PM »
Well, I had a plate of shrimp/zucchini pasta (made myself thank you very much) and a glass of wine followed by a couple ofFerrero rocher to round off my lovely dinner and now, I am slightly drunk.

OK, my love, let me teach you few things when it comes to eating. Carbs are your biggest enemy. No pasta, no potato, so white flower, no rice, no sugar ... eat lots of vegetables (fresh or cooked and mix it up, you need both), lean meat, fish, olive oil, cheese ... a glass ot 2 of good whine is good for you.

Alex, are you on dope? Let me rephrase, were you high when you wrote that?  :rofl_2:
You are everything I am not.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2013, 04:29:29 PM »

Alex, are you on dope? Let me rephrase, were you high when you wrote that?  :rofl_2:

I was but don't ask don't tell  (Clinton said so) :)>>>>. This reminds me of you tho.
JUSTIN BIEBER SLAPS FAN

Is it going to be Alex or that little Justin. Make your decision NOW or never talk to me again  :)>>>>

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2013, 06:12:56 PM »
Alex, am depressed tonight. comfort me.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2013, 06:43:51 PM »
Liking this song a great deal lately...

Muse - Madness

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2013, 10:49:41 PM »
Alex, am depressed tonight. comfort me.
of course babe, anything for you  :)

I feel like crap tonight too. hate Calgary atm. stupid snow,

Offline EnriqueIG8

• Tennis God
  • Tots Units Fem ForÁa
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2013, 12:13:44 PM »
we want Emma!  :)>>>>
Fill In The Draw @ T4U
Ranking: #1 (High: #1)
Titles: 7 [Australian Open, Auckland, Zagreb, San Jose, Marseille, Delray Beach & MS Monte Carlo]

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2013, 12:43:35 PM »
I donít like this forum to be honest. I liked it back in 2008 - 2010. After that, it has gone all downhill with posters like Babblot, Alex constantly moaning and complaining about every single thing - especially when they donít get what they want. Very off putting. Itís so hostile at times that it tends to bring out the worst in me too and I donít like it. A bit of fun or arguments are fine but to do it on a daily basis is very tiring and not at all positive or creative. Also, I support players like Andy (mostly) and Nole and other players not named Federer or Nadal and this is essentially a forum for these two players. And everything pretty much revolves around them. Every time I am here I find myself constantly defending the players I support especially Murray and the experience becomes very draining after a point. Now that I look back to December 2011, when I first left the place for good, it was the best decision Iíd made in years as far as forums are concerned. It also took me to a forum where I really wanted to be and only wonderful things happened since then. I missed this forum at first and was having trouble adjusting the other one, but now itís entirely the opposite story. I know now that I always belong there.

But I still miss some posters here and they are good, intelligent posters but as Iíve mentioned already, I donítí have much going on here in terms of a good positive discussion on the players I support and thatís the most important subject for me. So I am better off only stopping by from time to time. Itís just not meant to be anymore.

And on that emotional note, Iíd like to say goodbye Ö. until next time.  :)~

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2013, 06:46:36 PM »
I donít like this forum to be honest. I liked it back in 2008 - 2010. After that, it has gone all downhill with posters like Babblot, Alex constantly moaning and complaining about every single thing - especially when they donít get what they want. Very off putting. Itís so hostile at times that it tends to bring out the worst in me too and I donít like it. A bit of fun or arguments are fine but to do it on a daily basis is very tiring and not at all positive or creative. Also, I support players like Andy (mostly) and Nole and other players not named Federer or Nadal and this is essentially a forum for these two players. And everything pretty much revolves around them. Every time I am here I find myself constantly defending the players I support especially Murray and the experience becomes very draining after a point. Now that I look back to December 2011, when I first left the place for good, it was the best decision Iíd made in years as far as forums are concerned. It also took me to a forum where I really wanted to be and only wonderful things happened since then. I missed this forum at first and was having trouble adjusting the other one, but now itís entirely the opposite story. I know now that I always belong there.

But I still miss some posters here and they are good, intelligent posters but as Iíve mentioned already, I donítí have much going on here in terms of a good positive discussion on the players I support and thatís the most important subject for me. So I am better off only stopping by from time to time. Itís just not meant to be anymore.

And on that emotional note, Iíd like to say goodbye Ö. until next time.  :)~

You need to stop hanging out in the Tennis Discussions section, and go to Ye Olde Castle. Quality over quantity.  :cool:

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
You need to stop hanging out in the Tennis Discussions section, and go to Ye Olde Castle. Quality over quantity.  :cool:

This.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2013, 11:16:23 PM »
oh well, Emma doesn't love me any more. I challenged her a few times ... well what do you do, if you agree with Emma she will love ya, if you challenge her she'll hate ya ... it's too bad, I really like her personality  :)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2013, 09:33:59 AM »
^^ I have no idea what you are talking about. You challenged me about what? Can you clarify a bit more?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
A latino girl friend of mine told me that almost all latino men cheat on their wives, girlfriends etc. .

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2013, 06:03:59 AM »
A latino girl friend of mine told me that almost all latino men cheat on their wives, girlfriends etc. .
How on earth could she possibly know 'almost all latino men'? ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
I spouse they cheat on them with other men  :whistle:
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »
How on earth could she possibly know 'almost all latino men'? ;-()

She feels it's the 'norm' with the latino guys since they are more into physical aspects of things; as in, very sexual. She basically told me that all the men she knows including her father have all cheated on their women. But for what it's worth, women are more into cheating these days as well perhaps they'll catch up in that department eventually. lol

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2013, 02:51:20 PM »
Yesterday's relationships were all about trust and love; today's relationships are all about money and passion (read sex please).

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
Yesterday's relationships were all about trust and love; today's relationships are all about money and passion (read sex please).
It sure seems that way Emma. :(
Perhaps another symptom of what I call the 'disconnect syndrome' affecting society today.  I wonder if it's a lack of 'need' that has created this culture?  Generations ago, families and communities had to work together just to survive.  In this time of relative plenty, individuals can make it on their own with little help.

On a more positive note, at the local level here in Smalltown USA, folks seem to be awakening to the reality that by helping each other out, they actually help themselves the most!  A local food co-op and farmers market provide nutritious homegrown food (though a bit expensive comparatively) that benefit buyer, seller, and community.  It doesn't get much better than that. :)  I think it's hilarious that some folks have coined the term localvore to describe such activity.  That think it's some new magical concept when in fact that's how communities operated just 2 generations ago.  The circle is nearly complete. :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2013, 01:28:01 AM »
Emma strikes again ...  :gleam:
Can she be THAT stupid?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2013, 02:16:29 PM »
Alex, you need to behave or else.