Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 6912 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2013, 08:22:54 PM »
Luggy, I am having problems with your byline. Change it please.

Ahmm... my byline? Meaning my username?  ..-)
no she means 'In the absence of Light (Alex),  darkness (Emma) prevails  :)~. I feel she is gonna kill me for this  :rofl_2:

:rofl_2:

Actually there's so much about that sig that describes me, so i'ts gonna be hard to change it. But if it will make Emma happy, I'm willing to indulge  :))

Luggy, luggy, luggy....you have nothing in common with darkness. you don't see what I see. you are a wonderful human being and that line doesn't justify you at all. change it and have something more meaningful pls.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2013, 08:24:53 PM »
No, no, no, no, no, no, no Monsterman. I don't wanna be around human beings. I said 'isolated vacation' meaning me and myself only. People drain me if I spend too much time with them and I've been spending waaaaay too much time with them, even when I don't want to, so I need to get away from all this and be with the nature as much as possible.
Perhaps you should try fishing! :))
I spend most of my free time out on the river, mostly by myself.
Occasionally, the fish visit. :)
It's peaceful, beautiful, and usually quiet.
Great place to get away from all the clatter my fellow humans create. :innocent:

I'd loooooooooooove fishing. that's why i need to go some place where I will have all sorts of options including fishing. as long as it's a highly secure place and no one's there to bug me.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2013, 08:27:23 PM »
In generosity and helping others, be like a river
 In compassion and grace, be like the sun
 In concealing otherís faults, be like the night
 In anger and fury, be as if you have died
 In modesty and humility, be like the earth
 In tolerance, be like the sea
 And either appear as you are, or be as you appear

:innocent:

Mmm I like it MT  :ok:
Not quite as poetic as the first version I saw years ago, but I couldn't find that one.  I'll keep poking around......

...but while you wait....

you've been a gem, monster. what a great insight form Rumi.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2013, 07:46:47 AM »
Luggy, I am having problems with your byline. Change it please.

Ahmm... my byline? Meaning my username?  ..-)
no she means 'In the absence of Light (Alex),  darkness (Emma) prevails  :)~. I feel she is gonna kill me for this  :rofl_2:

:rofl_2:

Actually there's so much about that sig that describes me, so i'ts gonna be hard to change it. But if it will make Emma happy, I'm willing to indulge  :))

Luggy, luggy, luggy....you have nothing in common with darkness. you don't see what I see. you are a wonderful human being and that line doesn't justify you at all. change it and have something more meaningful pls.

Look,
Firstly thx for kind words.
I enjoy the night much more than day. I'm disgusted by all the light pollution that unable me to look up at my ancestors.
I hate the heat when I can't cool myself in the sea. My mind works better during the night.

That's why I enjoy summer camping or any in general, when I don't have contact with the civilization and all the fake morals. I just hang out with my friends in the darkness, playing music and gazing up at the stars.
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »
Most crimes happen in the dark. Human beings are more negative at night than they are during the day. Light prevents them from doing so. I watch true crime shows all the time and I know for a fact that most evil crimes are committed at night. Darkness brings out the worst in people. All the negative traits in human beings tend to rise at night in a massive way. 

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
Most crimes happen in the dark. Human beings are more negative at night than they are during the day. Light prevents them from doing so. I watch true crime shows all the time and I know for a fact that most evil crimes are committed at night. Darkness brings out the worst in people. All the negative traits in human beings tend to rise at night in a massive way.

Probably but I'm different. And I didn't talk about social interaction during the day and night. Purely natural feeling and natural environment without crime etc.
You can't blame dark. Blame people.

I really do believe most peoples morals are a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble, as the quote from TDK.

So imagine the world without the light and all the lunatics roam around in dark? Who's to blame?

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2013, 10:46:05 PM »
Human beings are like snakes. You can never trust them. Never, never, never.

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2013, 10:49:10 PM »
Yep big majority actually.

Side note, I do like snakes though  :)) At least they warn you everytime, in time.  ;-()

TOMMY HAAS

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2013, 02:53:17 PM »
 I, on the other hand, absolutely hate snakes. But I can cut some slack since snakes aren't aware of their own existence and certainly not conscious enough to know the difference between good and evil and mostly act on impulses; as in, it's always very afraid of being attacked so it attacks first at the mere movement of anything it's not familiar/comfortable with. I understand all that. But human beings are conscious. We are aware of good and evil. We are aware of one of the fundamental aspects of consciousness - the free will - therefore, we have the options to choose from and when people choose lust, greed and power not to mention, evil acts over good deeds, it does make you wonder about these beings.

Anyway, as much as I dislike snakes, I have a lot of curiosity about them. I often dream snakes when I am in some sort of apparent danger, so I take it they kind of represent an advance warning in dreams. Also, there was this serpent along with Adam and Eve before the existence of good and evil, apparently it was the serpent that had pursued Eve to eat the apple from the tree of knowledge and subsequently, Eve then pursued Adam to eat the same fruit. There are many other references of snakes in different religions especially in ancient texts. In Hinduism for example. they almost worship snakes and even in China, there's a significant mention and worshipping of snakes.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:20:23 PM by Emma »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »
You may want to hold people responsible but darkness does represent/associate negative and light represents positive. Darkness allows people to pursue their negative thoughts therefore, negative actions. Moreover, even in complete darkness you need some sort of light for direction otherwise you'd be stuck at one place forever without discovering anything at all. In only light, you get to see things. Imagine a beautiful museum (read Universe if you will) that is completely dark; imagine then light taking over and allowing you to see things; things that were completely in the dark; things you had no knowledge of. Remember the Hebrew text?

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, and it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness."

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2013, 09:05:52 AM »
I am in the market looking for a great laptop but not something overpriced. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »
I am in the market looking for a great Lap Top but not something overpriced. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot pole.
Even if I had one. ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »
As long as Alex stays away from it....

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:26 PM »
um, what am I supposed to stay away from? you getting a new notebook?

Stay away from Acer, Dell, HP ... Toshiba, Panasonic (very expensive but made in Japan, the best of the best) are good choices.

Sony Vaio is OK but they had some issues in the past. And don't get a notebook at places like Walmart, Future Shop, Best Buy, Staples ... bunch of crooks ... do your home research. Don't buy any extended warranties, don't pay for any set up fees etc.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:33:52 PM by Alex »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2013, 06:01:10 PM »
um, what am I supposed to say away from? you getting a new notebook?

Stay away from Acer, Dell, HP ... Toshiba, Panasonic (very exspensive but made in Japan, the best of the best) are good choices.

Sony Vaio is OK but they had some issues in the past.
Something about Emma and Lap Top.....
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2013, 12:57:41 PM »
Emma, Emma what are we going to do with you ? you know I still love ya ...
X factor - crazy girl

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2014, 01:28:02 AM »
I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:
Listen Alex, I'm extremely sorry about that, but you see, i kept getting people here in view...... and I was actually baffled by the desire or "drive" of anybody to do the reverse... Believe me, I "hate" racists or more accurately, the phenomenon of racism------too but i have to deal with it everyday.... actually, many of my childhood friends are racist militant nazis, it's social and historical pressure but i can't explain it to them cause they're too simple and they started working at 16....... and they don't have my financial background so it would be unfair to lecture them about how to behave.....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:29:31 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2014, 02:05:25 AM »
I am flying solo, Alex. As I've said many times before, women are from Venus, men are....just stupid. Therefore, you are stupid. stupido...
deep inside you want to be loved. the problem is you are too opinionated. when you get humble, someone will say hi to you  :)). so darhling, repeat after me,, HUMBLE  :)~. you see, I'm so nice, I get laid on a regular basis  :gleam:
Listen Alex, I'm extremely sorry about that, but you see, i kept getting people here in view...... and I was actually baffled by the desire or "drive" of anybody to do the reverse... Believe me, I "hate" racists or more accurately, the phenomenon of racism------too but i have to deal with it everyday.... actually, many of my childhood friends are racist militant nazis, it's social and historical pressure but i can't explain it to them cause they're too simple and they started working at 16....... and they don't have my financial background so it would be unfair to lecture them about how to behave.....
Nekro, I'm sorry. People get so sensitive about the racial thing. I've just thought that we are all over that stuff. I guess we are not. I said to Emma at that time 'well, if you are a Muslim girl why you have Audrey Hepburn in your avi? ... why not some pretty Muslim girl? I was pushing Emma's buttons because we were always joking.

Well, everything went to hell and i feel I lost a good friend. If it matters I was called 'white trash' by my friends (Chinese, East Indians etc )... but we tend to laugh about it.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:07:00 AM by Alex »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2014, 06:20:05 PM »
Nekro, I'm sorry. People get so sensitive about the racial thing. I've just thought that we are all over that stuff. I guess we are not. I said to Emma at that time 'well, if you are a Muslim girl why you have Audrey Hepburn in your avi? ... why not some pretty Muslim girl? I was pushing Emma's buttons because we were always joking.

Well, everything went to hell and i feel I lost a good friend. If it matters I was called 'white trash' by my friends (Chinese, East Indians etc )... but we tend to laugh about it.
Listen Alex, i tot get you... it shouldn't be an issue at all.....

but you see, it keeps affecting people, both my parents' parents got killed in war...and i noticed they're both injured, in many ways..... then when i was age 7, my retarded alcoholic neighbour set his fight dogs on me, for being a "rich kid"

so now ofc i'm going with melee and  shooting weapons too everywhere..... Ukraine and Romania too... life is short and no matteer where you're born it takes like seconds to get killed....

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2014, 01:58:39 AM »

Listen Alex, i tot get you... it shouldn't be an issue at all.....

but you see, it keeps affecting people, both my parents' parents got killed in war...and i noticed they're both injured, in many ways..... then when i was age 7, my retarded alcoholic neighbour set his fight dogs on me, for being a "rich kid"

so now ofc i'm going with melee and  shooting weapons too everywhere..... Ukraine and Romania too... life is short and no matteer where you're born it takes like seconds to get killed....
Nekro, I'm sorry and it really breaks my heart ...

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:59:56 AM by Alex »