Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

What is really WRONG with Nadal ??

(1/14) > >>

medwatt:
Really, his presence has been missed. I read somewhere that he might be skipping the rest of the year. We know its something to do with his knee(s) but he's had some minor injuries and skipped two tournaments at most. Him skipping half of the year must imply something very serious.
I feel he knows he has reached the mid way of his career and he thought maybe he needs to recharge/refresh to end high. Just my opinion.

Alex:
although he is only 26yo, his millage is huge. he played so many matches. it is unfortunate but it is catching up with his body. I think all true tennis fans miss him. He has to do much, much better with his scheduling, stop playing doubles and some silly exhos. If I were him I'd play even more clay tournaments, go to South America (there are some great clay tournaments there) instead of killing himself playing on HC.

mav140:
He gave an interview a couple of nights ago in Spain...he seems fine but according to him, he is just recovering from the injury and is recovering perfectly...

He says that his decision to stay away from courts now is to prolong his tennis career, and that he is thinking on the future... he says that this way he might even play Brazil's Olympics...

How much is this true?only he knows..

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Clay Death:
i have a feeling that he may have lost the hunger and the drive after this last setback.

only time will tell if we are right about that.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on October 13, 2012, 10:29:59 AM ---i have a feeling that he may have lost the hunger and the drive after this last setback.

only time will tell if we are right about that.

--- End quote ---
Herc, you might be right but Rafa doesn't strike me as someone who loses his drive so easily. It seems to me that he really did need all of this rest. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version