Author Topic: What is really WRONG with Nadal ??  (Read 5673 times)

Offline tennisfan78

• Tennis God
Re: What is really WRONG with Nadal ??
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »

The next big tournament is AO, hence doesnt surprise me that he is practicing on hard courts.

Its good to see him back on the court! Tennis world definitely misses him. It is going to be an exciting year!!!

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »

The next big tournament is AO, hence doesnt surprise me that he is practicing on hard courts.

Its good to see him back on the court! Tennis world definitely misses him. It is going to be an exciting year!!!

concurred.......it makes sense to practice on hardcourts before a hardcourt slam and that too very early in the season after such a long break from the game.......he needs to be ready for the AO........

the problems arise only when he plays needless hardcourt tennis in the season.......like playing the events following AO - indian wells, miami, rotterdam etc.......let me say that even his clay schedule needs to be trimmed to 3 or max 4 events........he simply cannot afford to play all 5 events anymore in such a short span........it's best to skip barcelona and madrid and instead play acapulco earlier in the season........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:10 PM »
why is this buffoon right back on the hard courts?

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2012, 01:23:12 PM »
Did he release his schedule for 2013? He is going to skip one HC master, and probably another one pretending he is injured. I still have a feeling that he'll play both IW and Miami, because he'll be fresh after his long absence. but I'd definitely skip Cinci and Paris (or tank Paris like Nole did it this year  :whistle:)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »
he just cant help himself general alex. it is as if he is dying to get injured right back again.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2012, 09:19:55 AM »
i think he is targeting the AO, hercules.......not a bad thing if you ask me........grandslams is what matters in his career now........so this current 2 months investment on hardcourts is essential for the slam........

he is fresh from a 7 month rest anyway........so playing on hardcourts till AO is fine i think........but if he chooses to play both IW and miami, then that's not wise........he also doesn't need to play barcelona........they are changing madrid back to red clay, so playing that should be fine........

Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2012, 11:39:39 AM »
i knew that blue clay was not going to work.