Author Topic: ATP - Shanghai Masters  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: ATP - Shanghai Masters
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2012, 03:53:06 PM »
Gosh, it was a crazy match, some unbelivabel shot making from both players. Tennis at it's best. Nole being crazy clutch as usual, just unbelivable. Saved 5 MP. Murray threw everything at him in the second set. still lost. Fantastic match, I'd suggest to everyone who didn't see it to watch it on you tube.  feel bad for Andy who really tried so hard

He' suppose to try  hard.  I don't fee bad.  There had to be a winner and a loser.  He had won this 2 years in a row anyway and he's had a great year so far - winning his first slam... so no...I don't feel bad that he lost this match.  It doesn't hurt his season.
it might sound silly, but it seemed to me as if Novak tried to prove something.

also never seen the crowd in my life being so pro Djokovic. just crazy support. 99% were chanting, Nole, Nole ... celebrating every single point he won and going ah when he lost a point. amazing stuff.

It's easy when you are Fed and everyone loves you. I kinda got used to that yuur typical crowd is usually against Djokovic.  I still dislike the French crowd so much, the rudest crowd in the world (and I say this regardless of Novak, just seen it too many times when French have behaved like complete retards). at least Brits are neutral.

Offline sid

• Tennis God
Re: ATP - Shanghai Masters
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2012, 07:03:27 PM »
murray would have won this match in two sets had he not hesitated to move forward and volleyed on at least two of those five lost match points.......

A lot might not know,Murray had a stinker of a cold,i'm shocked he did as well to be honest,this takes nothing away from Nole please don't shoot me down.