Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

PC/Console Gaming Vol. #1

<< < (5/7) > >>

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on November 27, 2012, 07:38:31 AM ---I started to play classic Battlefield 1942. It is free now and it just reminds me how good that game was back in time and still is.

--- End quote ---

It's good, I used to play it too but not too often, my clans were in other games. Try America's Army 3, it's awesome, you have to have a good PC though...

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: Nekromanta on November 27, 2012, 02:49:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brick Top on November 27, 2012, 07:38:31 AM ---I started to play classic Battlefield 1942. It is free now and it just reminds me how good that game was back in time and still is.

--- End quote ---

It's good, I used to play it too but not too often, my clans were in other games. Try America's Army 3, it's awesome, you have to have a good PC though...

--- End quote ---

I am primary a PC gamer so it wont be a problem  :))

Nekro t4u:
Hey Topspindoctor, have they fixed the bug in Diablo 3 that you were talking about?

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: Nekromanta on December 05, 2012, 12:02:33 AM ---Hey Topspindoctor, have they fixed the bug in Diablo 3 that you were talking about?

--- End quote ---
Who is TSD?

Clay Death:
its high time we gave your amazing gaming lounge top billing general nekromanta.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version