Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

PC/Console Gaming Vol. #1

<< < (2/7) > >>

Clay Death:
http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?page_type=games&type=top_rated

masterclass:
Sometimes late at night when all are asleep and I'm not sleepy, I get a chance to get on my Playstation 3 box and play EA Sports NHL hockey.  It's a great game for those who like hockey and gaming. You can play in different ways. I enjoy Be A Pro where you develop a "star" from scratch and the game view is pretty close to the action.  Quite realistic.  You can also play online against other players somewhere near your level, if available, though sometimes you get into games where the players play like they are superhuman.

Warning. It can be very addictive and hard on the fingers.  I've worn out many controllers in the past, but I don't play as much any more with kids and wife around :).

Respectfully,
masterclass

FedFanForever:
I'm still peeved there are no truly great tennis games.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on October 28, 2012, 10:16:25 AM ---I'm still peeved there are no truly great tennis games.

--- End quote ---

Yes. There are Tennis Elbow, Dream Match Tennis and Full Ace with good gameplay and bad graphics and the Topspin  and Virtua Tennis games with good graphics but noob gameplay :Confused:

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on October 28, 2012, 10:16:25 AM ---I'm still peeved there are no truly great tennis games.

--- End quote ---

that has to be disappointing. they should have been able to come with a few good ones by now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version