Author Topic: PC/Console Gaming Vol. #1  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
Re: PC/Console Gaming Vol. #1
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 02:49:50 PM »
I started to play classic Battlefield 1942. It is free now and it just reminds me how good that game was back in time and still is.

It's good, I used to play it too but not too often, my clans were in other games. Try America's Army 3, it's awesome, you have to have a good PC though...

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »
I started to play classic Battlefield 1942. It is free now and it just reminds me how good that game was back in time and still is.

It's good, I used to play it too but not too often, my clans were in other games. Try America's Army 3, it's awesome, you have to have a good PC though...

I am primary a PC gamer so it wont be a problem  :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 12:02:33 AM »
Hey Topspindoctor, have they fixed the bug in Diablo 3 that you were talking about?

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
Hey Topspindoctor, have they fixed the bug in Diablo 3 that you were talking about?
Who is TSD?

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 05:47:57 PM »
its high time we gave your amazing gaming lounge top billing general nekromanta.

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 11:41:18 PM »
It's time to revive this. With the unveiling of the XBox One, I am officially BACK into console gaming after an 8 year hiatus. The XBox One is an impressive piece of technology(Kinect) powered by the XBox Live cloud service, it should be an unbeatable combination. I'm really looking forward to the speech component.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »
I am not much of a hardcore gamer, but somewhat of a casual gamer..

Recently, I am badly addicted to MMORPG  :Confused: :Confused: ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_Online )
Its a pretty old game, but  i like the simple anime-style graphics. There are many versions of RO ( ragnarok online ), but the one that i play is iRO ( International Ragnarok Online ) [ http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/ ]

Lemme know if you guys are willing to try it out..i can help ya :)

Other than Ragnarok, i play Dream match tennis pro a LOT !!! I agree it got poop graphics, but Its got one of the best game mechanics.
Midtown Madness, Diablo II, Counter Strike 1.6, GTA VICE CITY, GTA SAN ANDREAS are some other games i play.
DOS-Games are all time favourite ( DAVE, PoP ).

I'd love to try out the newer games, but unfortunately, my PC hardly meets the requirements :/
On Xbox, i used to be crazy about Tony Hawk & Forza :)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2014, 12:16:45 AM »
Path of Exile, This RPG is awesome, much more complex than Diablo 3 for example, a real skill forest instead of tree, complex trading system, unlockable über-boss that wasn't even meant for causal gamers, etc,  a real nerd's paradise

https://www.pathofexile.com/

been playing a few minutes with some buddies lately, they boosted my marauder to lvl 90, also gave me some exalted orbs so got some decent gear, ofc not enough time to grind enough orbs for godly gear so still getting crushed in pvp arenas but i'm decent at mapping.....

my Marauder looks like this, he has a friendly face, reminds me a bit of George Fisher from Cannibal Corpse:D

And a nice Italian metal band made its credits music:D, it's 80s style metal :gleam:
Other View - Exile
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:28:48 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »
The screenshots i made while gaming with Betty
:P:X

Haha:)) good matches...... in those screenshots you can see me beating poo javi 20/2, ofc he noob me pro:P so i offer rematches to every noob i beat and ofc they can take screenshots/vids:P when they beat me, which is very rary tbh ;) except in chess!!!! there are too many mugs are challenging me, some i don't even remember, i take only otb matches now and i record all on cam.....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:49:20 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 01:41:57 PM »
We should play again was tot good despite i had no mouse.lol.want kill u again:)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 01:50:25 PM »
We should play again was tot good despite i had no mouse.lol.want kill u again:)
Yes, i know Dr. Betty can beat noobs even without mouse ;) actually, the dirty thing about online gaming is that when you're good noobs start putting all their and their parent's life savings into beating you and then put up  screenshots of them beating you.... Actually, that's the reason i started taking these silly screenshots and videos and exposing them..... and showing i beat them like 6000000 more times.....
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:52:28 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 02:04:44 PM »
I wad no good but maybe have killer skin.lol...so screenshouts are like trophies

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 02:17:50 PM »
I wad no good but maybe have killer skin.lol...so screenshouts are like trophies
haha Betty, come on playing nice ;-() :)~ you're an evil Italian woman full of killer instincts:P also blonde and with totally hot, smart and green eyes:P just the stuff that make guys go crazy:P

BTW yes they're trophies, i'm a trophy-taker....  you should know it by know ;) i'm into getting even bigger and bigger trophies ;)  if only i had the time for it crap... ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:19:49 PM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »
Lol thk nek ok vamos for big throphie :whistle: :))