Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Hello

(1/2) > >>

Brick Top:
Warm regards from Serbia. I got banned on MTF for 2 months, so in meanwhile I will post and discuss about tennis here, and looking forward to stay even further.
In tennis I do like defending, agility and athleticism in general so my favs are Djokovic ," Rusty "Hewitt since long time, Del Potro and  I also like and  highly appreciate Rafael Nadal. On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
Cheers

Nekro t4u:
Hey Man, good to see you :thumbs-up: Looking forward to reading your posts/chatting with you...

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on October 30, 2012, 10:30:03 PM ---Warm regards from Serbia. I got banned on MTF for 2 months, so in meanwhile I will post and discuss about tennis here, and looking forward to stay even further.
In tennis I do like defending, agility and athleticism in general so my favs are Djokovic ," Rusty "Hewitt since long time, Del Potro and  I also like and  highly appreciate Rafael Nadal. On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
Cheers

--- End quote ---

I got banned from MTF over a decade ago for having this website and forum, to each their own I guess. 

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you find you call this place "home" in well less than 2 months. : )

Brick Top:
I'm looking forward to it :)

Lugburz:
'ello Brick zemljače!   ;-()

Anyways welcome, and I'm sure you'll like it much better here than at MTF.
As I always say that place is only good if you have close friends within certain players threads.

T4U is wonderful and relaxing place, 'troll proof' sort to say hehe

btw

--- Quote ---On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
--- End quote ---
I get that here a lot  :whistle:
I honestly hope you have smth to back it up, because the reasons I'm hearing this things over and over in Serbia and Montenegro are mostly insanely childish and ignorant.  :)~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version