Author Topic: Hello  (Read 848 times)

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
Hello
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
Warm regards from Serbia. I got banned on MTF for 2 months, so in meanwhile I will post and discuss about tennis here, and looking forward to stay even further.
In tennis I do like defending, agility and athleticism in general so my favs are Djokovic ," Rusty "Hewitt since long time, Del Potro and  I also like and  highly appreciate Rafael Nadal. On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
Cheers

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:57:43 AM »
Hey Man, good to see you :thumbs-up: Looking forward to reading your posts/chatting with you...

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:02:21 PM »
Warm regards from Serbia. I got banned on MTF for 2 months, so in meanwhile I will post and discuss about tennis here, and looking forward to stay even further.
In tennis I do like defending, agility and athleticism in general so my favs are Djokovic ," Rusty "Hewitt since long time, Del Potro and  I also like and  highly appreciate Rafael Nadal. On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
Cheers

I got banned from MTF over a decade ago for having this website and forum, to each their own I guess. 

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you find you call this place "home" in well less than 2 months. : )
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 06:13:20 PM »
I'm looking forward to it :)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 11:47:48 PM »
'ello Brick zemljače!   ;-()

Anyways welcome, and I'm sure you'll like it much better here than at MTF.
As I always say that place is only good if you have close friends within certain players threads.

T4U is wonderful and relaxing place, 'troll proof' sort to say hehe

btw
On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
I get that here a lot  :whistle:
I honestly hope you have smth to back it up, because the reasons I'm hearing this things over and over in Serbia and Montenegro are mostly insanely childish and ignorant.  :)~

In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 03:05:04 PM »
'ello Brick zemljače!   ;-()

Anyways welcome, and I'm sure you'll like it much better here than at MTF.
As I always say that place is only good if you have close friends within certain players threads.

T4U is wonderful and relaxing place, 'troll proof' sort to say hehe

btw
On other hand I truly dislike Roger Federer!
I get that here a lot  :whistle:
I honestly hope you have smth to back it up, because the reasons I'm hearing this things over and over in Serbia and Montenegro are mostly insanely childish and ignorant.  :)~

Pozdrav Lugburz  :)

The reason I dislike Federer is a subjective antipathy I feel toward him since very long time, it is not much about his game style as much as about him being himself. But there is big difference I dont hate him, I just dont like him. :)

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 03:13:50 PM »

The reason I dislike Federer is a subjective antipathy I feel toward him since very long time, it is not much about his game style as much as about him being himself. But there is big difference I dont hate him, I just dont like him. :)

Good  :)), I thought it  had to smth with Djokovic  ..-)
I'm not even fan of Fed's but when I hear things here about him, I go in a defending mode because those 'fans of the game' don't even watch tennis, or at least started watching tennis only when Nole started winning important things.. But majority of them are just very ignorant about tennis in general.

But your reason is alright I guess   ;-()
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 12:51:58 AM »
welcome to the forums general brick top.

and you have got yourself a hime at the castle sports bar. just make yourself at home and enjoy. :))

we are glad you are here with us.