Author Topic: CAMELOT: DAWN OF JUSTICE  (Read 30861 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • CAMELOT: DAWN OF JUSTICE
Re: CAMELOT: DAWN OF JUSTICE
« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2015, 01:25:27 PM »
Somebody go capture Emma and bring her sorry ass to me.

She really needs a good spanking.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #321 on: December 04, 2015, 01:01:28 AM »

well, Emma is kinda screwed..... but she had the safest place on your board for sure  :rofl_2: well, she likes action and adventure  :tounge-smile: i mean not real action and real adventure but internet ones, where she can toy with people, i mean til they figure her out and kick her ass  :tounge-smile:

You see, people on the net can be very disappointing........ There was the RF thread for example... looked like a bunch of friends having a good time but it was just a circus of bitter jealousy and stupidity..... princess hating on feldman, spanish fake macho not finding his balls, little croat not knowing how to shake off princess painlessly, adidas hater being clueless.....

you know my vision was this: and ofc i'm often very naive and idealistic: i was like omg what a bunch of cool people, Adidas hater has an italian lover? cool, let's hop in together and go to ita, at least we can chitchat on the way and stuff and instead, she didn't even join here cause we were "telling people what to do" well, some people just don't like rational and common sense advice  :dunno:

and there's Emma.... i was like omg what a cool person, Muslim and in canada, how exciting!!! and she likes cute old school music wow great.... and she was like cool, we'll drink together and stuff.... and i was like how cool, we'll go with my gf to canada and meet these nice people, ofc i was thinking of Alex too ...... you should have seen what a party we had with an italian couple we met here in Hungary together!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yay: :trampoline: :winner: :drinks: .... anyway, all looking nice and great and then came the point, cause all was going so well, when i said , ok, then let's hop on cam, cause you know it's much nicer and more personal when you see who you're talking with, can hear his/her voice etc... it's normal no? when we said we would drink together and stuff irl no??? and then i felt her desperation and stuff that she didn't know what to do..... and then the no answer things and stuff..... It was obvious from all the signs this person wasn't who she/he said she was....

And then the i prove i'm real while not proving it at all games  :rofl_2: now those were truly pathetic lol!!! does this very "intelligent" person think we are 5 year olds here ? lol :P   imo it's normal people were telling her after that to prove she's real somehow it was too much even for Shanks.... and it's just normal, the same happened on MW, it's very logical..... play too much people call you out on stuff......   and especially with a long history of weirdos on tennis boards, or for example after the tranny swore revenge against all the guys on tennis.com lol

well, good luck to this person, ofc there's always a way back, but ofc she/he has to change her attitude.... you can't exploit people's trust and good nature and get info and pictures from them  then say "i didn't promise anything so fo" and then expect people not to kick your ass,  i mean what kind of disrespect to other people that is and then she thinks that's ok?????  :confused1: seriously, what level of intelligence or empathy or basic human feelings does this person have????

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2015, 08:38:11 PM »

I am at a point of no return, herc darling. But a song for you nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s74PBDvbcA
When the night comes with the action, I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo...

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2015, 11:58:25 PM »

I am at a point of no return, herc darling. But a song for you nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s74PBDvbcA
Whahaha lol, i imagined CD shaking his ass to that Ya Baba song  :hysterical: I totally liked the song btw  :king:

Listen Emma, this is again spoiled girl bs, ofc you can return, we are kinda extreme characters here, you see monster is a mature person, we quarreled we made peace..... i don't think anybody in the tennis community will give their photos or private info to you again but imo nobody minds you babbling away, probably they won't take you seriously but you have entertainment value  :king: .... I don't mind you being ard either, i totally liked your old school insults like "crazy buffoon"  :hysterical: :not worthy: i still chuckle a lot when i think of that  :rofl_2:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #324 on: December 05, 2015, 02:36:04 PM »
Herc darling, I meant to post the song on your forum and to say goodbye and had no intention to post here but hereís what happened. I completely forgot the password. In fact, I forgot all my passwords to any forum I was ever on as I bought a new laptop not so long ago so all the cookies, passwords etc. when away with the old one. I also deleted my email account that is associated with the user name Emma (it will be completely deleted in Mid-December). I could have changed my password for your forum but it would send the password to my email address, which is being deleted at the moment. If I sign in to get the password, it will reactivate the account, which I donít want at any cost. Hence the reason why I decided to post here since I still know the password. In any case, around mid- December, when my address is finally deleted I believe this forum will no longer let me sign in -- even if I do remember the password, which is basically the intention - to delete Emma altogether.

I am doing this because forums are now a thing in the past for me. I have lost considerable interest in tennis and being on forums is the last thing on my mind.  You are right. I am indeed a nomad. I donít like to attach myself to anything and Iíd like to move on. My ultimate goal is total freedom and no forum will be able to give it to me. I also donít like to interact with a lot of people or donít enjoy being with a lot of people. In forums, itís particularly hard to do but in real life, itís quite doable as decent people still respect others' privacy, thankfully.

Anyway, I am posting to you this again to let you know why I came here to post when I could have posted on your forum without any hassle.

Take care my friend. Say hi to Brit/Owen Ė I noticed him there on my cafe looking for the waitress. Still waiting on that precious cafeletta. Let me him know please that I am not his average Ďwaitressí. I serve when the mood strikes and never on demand.   :)~

Oh and I hope you enjoy the song. Itís sung by a Pakistani singer who I believe comes from a Sufi background.  Sufies are/were famous for their poems, lyrics, songs, literature etc.

When the night comes with the action, I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo...

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #325 on: December 05, 2015, 03:12:44 PM »
 :bye1:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #326 on: December 05, 2015, 08:13:47 PM »
Herc darling, I meant to post the song on your forum and to say goodbye and had no intention to post here but hereís what happened. I completely forgot the password. In fact, I forgot all my passwords to any forum I was ever on as I bought a new laptop not so long ago so all the cookies, passwords etc. when away with the old one. I also deleted my email account that is associated with the user name Emma (it will be completely deleted in Mid-December). I could have changed my password for your forum but it would send the password to my email address, which is being deleted at the moment. If I sign in to get the password, it will reactivate the account, which I donít want at any cost. Hence the reason why I decided to post here since I still know the password. In any case, around mid- December, when my address is finally deleted I believe this forum will no longer let me sign in -- even if I do remember the password, which is basically the intention - to delete Emma altogether.

:lol-sign: is this stuff serious?????  :upside down: if the police wants to find you they will do it through your ip, ofc there are traces of you on MW, here, CD's board, not just your e-mail,  so no need to delete your e-mail lol!!!!!! But tbh i don't think scotnadian's really going to turn this legal, everybody knows there's only just one person, you, stalking her, now just pray no accident happens to her cause her hub will hunt down your butt even if it wasn't you  :bye1:

oh and btw you can log in to many forums even if your e-mail is deleted  ;-() i'm not sure about this one, but as you're totally having fun coming back and posting again and again, imo you'll test it anyway, and you're into complete freedom no? that freedom includes the ability to log in and post here no?  :tounge-smile:

to delete Emma altogether.
Did she exist in the first place?  :confused1:

but in real life, itís quite doable as decent people still respect others' privacy, thankfully.

Except when they take paparazzo shots of them and then post it on the net  :hysterical:

Anyway, epic post again as usual  :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: it's just full of epic stuff from start to finish.....

BTW, CD is a man of art and culture so i'm sure he's listening to the paki song nonstop  :rofl_2:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2015, 10:45:40 AM »
What up Emma darling.

I am on the beach.

I will check in later tonight and say hello to everyone.

Who is fired up for the holidays?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2015, 01:35:03 AM »
Hi Emma, I hope you will come back.  There are still some fun on posting.  See, I have been posting since 2000  ://

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #329 on: December 11, 2015, 04:12:16 PM »
Emma get your sexy arse to Camelot.

You have your very own board there.

Nobody will bother you there on my watch.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2015, 08:47:04 PM »
CD, why aren't you posting?
I checked out your new site's format. Very nice job, a lot of interesting topics.
I'm interested in a lot of them, with a little push that site could be dynamic.

Got to finish this beer before it gets warm.  :cool:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2015, 10:30:17 AM »
What up general swish.

I had to reinvent Camelot to make it work.

It is still a cool place but now it is more of a learning center and a resource center that informs, entertains, and inspires.

what the hell is wrong with Emma.

Somebody tell her to untie the knots in her panties and get back to posting here and at Camelot.

We all miss her.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #332 on: December 23, 2015, 12:33:20 AM »
Yes, where is Emma?
She pops up now and then so we just have to wait, then there comes a time when there will be a last post for all of us.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2016, 04:17:22 PM »
Not for me general swish. I am going to live forever.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2016, 06:38:09 PM »
At least I will be remembered by someone forever.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2016, 11:40:25 AM »
Berdych is about as pathetic as they come.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »
Let the games begin.

Who is buying the first round of drinks?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2016, 12:43:40 AM »
Let the games begin.

Who is buying the first round of drinks?

are you watching AO 2016?  Who do you think are going to win?  I guess Nole and Serena again  ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God