Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Music Lounge #1

<< < (12/42) > >>

Clay Death:
excellent stuff general. :))

radiohead are really good. i know a few people here also who like them.

and there were some at mtf who liked them.

Raferminator:

--- Quote from: Brick Top on November 29, 2012, 01:46:48 PM ---My favorite band (Radiohead)
--- End quote ---

:king:
I LOVE Radiohead too! What a great band.Favorte album by them is still "The Bends". My favorite musical artist is probably Bjork and the Sugarcubes at least in the past. I have lately been listening to the Comssat Angels and Portishead. I also like RIOT Grrrl bands quite a bit. I also love the 60's music, doesn't everyone? But here are the Sugarcubes:
Sugarcubes - Cold Sweat

FedFanForever:
Arvo Part - "Spiegel im Spiegel'

Brick Top:

--- Quote from: Raferminator on November 29, 2012, 10:52:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Brick Top on November 29, 2012, 01:46:48 PM ---My favorite band (Radiohead)
--- End quote ---

:king:
I LOVE Radiohead too! What a great band.Favorte album by them is still "The Bends". My favorite musical artist is probably Bjork and the Sugarcubes at least in the past. I have lately been listening to the Comssat Angels and Portishead. I also like RIOT Grrrl bands quite a bit. I also love the 60's music, doesn't everyone? But here are the Sugarcubes:
Sugarcubes - Cold Sweat

--- End quote ---

You have great taste in music Machael, I also like Bjork and alternative/indie music in general. About Radiohead it is hard for me to chose one album, but if it has to be one than its "In Rainbows"

FedFanForever:
Muse-Supremacy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version