Author Topic: Bryan Twins, What Is Their Secret To Achieving Tennis Doubles Dominance?  (Read 350 times)

Offline TennisMindCamp

• Tennis Enthusiast
    • TennisMindCamp.com
Twin Towers in Tennis Doubles… The Bryan Twins… Greatest Tennis Doubles Team Ever…

Whatever it is that you call them, we want to know what their secret is, right?

Well, what is there secret, having a twin, a great tennis diet, both having the word Bryan in their name (…like me icon smile Bryan Twins, What Is Their Secret To Achieving Tennis Doubles Dominance?

This info might help solve the riddle...  :)
http://tennismindcamp.com/blog/?p=8455

The Secrets To Winning Tennis Matches Like Crazy! http://www.TennisMindCamp.com/

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Bryan Twins, What Is Their Secret To Achieving Tennis Doubles Dominance?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:44:28 PM »
1. they were reared well from the very beginning to be great tennis players. their parents knew how to make that happen.
2. genetics.
3. talent and ability
4. drive and hunger
5. ability to get along and think as a team
6. hard work/work ethic
7 luck. some luck in terms of never having any serious injuries

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
there is no riddle.  the family made it happen.

they believed and they went after it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:48:16 PM by Clay Death »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 05:30:37 AM »
Communication.
Excellent movement as a team.
Mad skillz at the net.
Great coach.
Solid serves and returns.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 03:45:20 PM »
in order to be so good in doubles, it takes 2 players to have that special 'connection'. as 2 bros who are twins it makes perfect sense. they worked together, they put all of their energy and it paid off. too bad I don't get to watch doubles more often. you don't see them on TV unless it's the final of a major (and not even then in Canada, then you have some lousy live streams.

not too many stable double 'couples' make it nowadays (it's like marriages in North America, 50% end up  divorced ) . i.e.Nestor/Zimonic were very good but they decided not to play together any more for whatever reason. then they got together again. gosh, It's like me and Emma  :rofl_2:

Offline TennisMindCamp

• Tennis Enthusiast
    • TennisMindCamp.com
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 05:08:50 PM »
in order to be so good in doubles, it takes 2 players to have that special 'connection'. as 2 bros who are twins it makes perfect sense. they worked together, they put all of their energy and it paid off. too bad I don't get to watch doubles more often. you don't see them on TV unless it's the final of a major (and not even then in Canada, then you have some lousy live streams.

not too many stable double 'couples' make it nowadays (it's like marriages in North America, 50% end up  divorced ) . i.e.Nestor/Zimonic were very good but they decided not to play together any more for whatever reason. then they got together again. gosh, It's like me and Emma  :rofl_2:

Great points Alex. I think they do need to have more doubles on tv. I love watching it. Your reflexes and reaction time both have to be so dead on if you want to see success consistently (...a lot of times even more than in singles' and definitely at net).

Sadly though, not a lot of people feel the same way we do Alex.  What do you think needs to change to see increased interest in doubles play???

Oh and by the way, yeah, there are more dysfunctional (...though incredibly talented) "doubles couples" out there  :rofl_2:.  Maybe they should see Dr. Phil. I mean, he does play tennis after all. They shouldn't let a couple emotional hiccups keep them from their dreams.

Check their egos at the door and keep it moving! :)

The Secrets To Winning Tennis Matches Like Crazy! http://www.TennisMindCamp.com/