Author Topic: Roger Federer? Hes not the best of all time. He would have lost tp McEnroe/Borg  (Read 3189 times)

Offline mav140

• Tennis God
I really do have to ask...

Everything you write is for the good of the forum right? Keep the discussion going? throw in some controversy and let us reply to it right?

I hope I am right! :))

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
clearly boris knows 1000 times more than what we know.......

right brains, do you wanna walk me through that statement or is it just more of the utter meaningless crap you write in here?

it seems to me that statement hit right into your living room spilling your morning tea......

I asked you to explain the statement, you can't.
I don't' drink tea, i drink the blood of half wits like you-it's weaker than tea, but it does the job.
I am a lighthouse worn by the weather and the waves
And though I'm empty I still warn the sailors on their way

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

right brains, do you wanna walk me through that statement or is it just more of the utter meaningless crap you write in here?

it seems to me that statement hit right into your living room spilling your morning tea......

I don't' drink tea, i drink the blood of half wits like you-it's weaker than tea, but it does the job.

the tea spilled on your face or what? funny you are starting to think it's blood and still talking about wits.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Everything you write is for the good of the forum right? Keep the discussion going? throw in some controversy and let us reply to it right?

i have always 'added' to this forum........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

the tea spilled on your face or what? funny you are starting to think it's blood and still talking about wits.......

There's no tea little man, and I never mentioned 'wits' I mentioned half-wit in relation to yourself. I know you barely understand English but try really hard to focus-if the words are too long ask one of your parents to help you out.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

In the same way that farting adds to the atmosphere at a dinner party

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
by calling someone half-wit, you are essentially speaking about a person's wits in general - ability to perceive (be it half wit, or really witty)........so it looks like you have stumped yourself with that one........

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

what a bizarre thought.......you sound like speaking from experience.......  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
by calling someone half-wit, you are essentially speaking about a person's wits in general - ability to perceive (be it half wit, or really witty)........so it looks like you have stumped yourself with that one........

Again your flair for incoherence and inability to understand the language means that you're at a huge disadvantage so i'll spell it out for you...you're a half-wit, that means you're stupid, I really hope you have the sense to understand that.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

what a bizarre thought.......you sound like speaking from experience.......  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Oh yeah, in most social situations there's someone to foul the atmosphere, unfortunately arseholes like your good self aren't thin on the ground.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Again your flair for incoherence and inability to understand the language means that you're at a huge disadvantage so i'll spell it out for you...you're a half-wit, that means you're stupid, I really hope you have the sense to understand that.

you are starting to sound even worse now.......you have no grip on your own language, it's hilarious.......

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Oh yeah, in most social situations there's someone to foul the atmosphere, unfortunately arseholes like your good self aren't thin on the ground.

but third rate clowns wouldn't be allowed anywhere near social gatherings? so how would you know? 

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

you are starting to sound even worse now.......you have no grip on your own language, it's hilarious.......

Well at least one of us is funny, i find your posts rather sad.  My language is English, it's the language you wanted to take at school, but the teachers didn't think you could cope with it.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

but third rate clowns wouldn't be allowed anywhere near social gatherings? so how would you know?

Of course third rate clowns are allowed at social gatherings, don't you remember the last birthday party your mum organised for you?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Well at least one of us is funny, i find your posts rather sad.  My language is English, it's the language you wanted to take at school, but the teachers didn't think you could cope with it.

yeah, that's the best part really in this self-stumping disaster of yours........

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Of course third rate clowns are allowed at social gatherings, don't you remember the last birthday party your mum organised for you?

yeah she was kind enough to allow a pitiable one like you.......
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:28:12 PM by Start da Game »

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

yeah, that's the best part really in this self-stumping disaster of yours........

Now you're just putting words together in any order and hoping they'll work. It's something your posts consistently lack... meaning.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict

Blimey you edited that post, and it's still sounds like s**t. 
By the way, do your parents let you drink, or have they gone out and you've raided the drinks cabinet?.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
You're taking a hell of a long time between posts, don't tell me you're having to think about that crap you keep writing, do you?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God

Blimey you edited that post, and it's still sounds like s**t. 
By the way, do your parents let you drink, or have they gone out and you've raided the drinks cabinet?.

:hysterical: :hysterical: