Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Is Federer retiring anytime soon ?

<< < (2/23) > >>

Dallas:
I don't know why some folks want to 'force' people to 'retire"?  If Roger wasn't playing tennis - what would he do?  He has said he LOVES tennis.... so if he's looking "old' out there...what does it say about the rest of the tour since he's still the #2 ranked player in the world?  I say let them all play until they don't want to do it again.  He said he enjoys the traveling, the playing, the tour, etc.  He's still 'young' in life and I, for one, would like to see him continue to play as long as he loves this life.

Alex:

--- Quote from: FedFanForever on November 08, 2012, 11:53:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on November 08, 2012, 09:17:54 PM ---hm, right he looked so old,  and he won.
Nole looked old against Murray too, yet he won ...
you get my point?  :)~ :))

--- End quote ---

I'm just giving ya some red meat Alex.  :king:

--- End quote ---
yeah bud, I know ... just trying to be stupid for Emma's next attack here ... I have to practice but she'll talk about Murray because that's all she knows  :whistle:
MURRAY, Murray red meat, Murray grade A, Nole grade AAA, Fed grade AAAA. Emma darhling, could I have a kiss now (it's OK I brushed my teeth)  :)~

Alex:

--- Quote from: Dallas on November 09, 2012, 01:31:12 AM ---I don't know why some folks want to 'force' people to 'retire"?  If Roger wasn't playing tennis - what would he do?  He has said he LOVES tennis.... so if he's looking "old' out there...what does it say about the rest of the tour since he's still the #2 ranked player in the world?  I say let them all play until they don't want to do it again.  He said he enjoys the traveling, the playing, the tour, etc.  He's still 'young' in life and I, for one, would like to see him continue to play as long as he loves this life.

--- End quote ---
Dallas, what would he do with all of his money and skills? maybe train other young players. spend more time with his family. Med asked if Fed was retiring any time soon and what we think about it?  :). It doesn't mean he is retiring tomorrow.

FedFanForever:
Many wish he would retire. Like a ton of players who would love to win a grand slam.  :rofl_2:

Start da Game:
he peaked both physically and mentally in 2007........how do you expect him to retire just after 5 years? he will hang around like a mean witch and pounce on every single slam where nadal is injured and murrovic suddenly become choking mugs.......

agassi with such demanding game lasted till 36.......i don't see why this super fit ATP diva can't.......

hercules thinks he can carry on playing till 40.......i won't be surprised either if he retires after istanbul(or madrid or tokyo) olympics in 2020.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version