Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Is Federer retiring anytime soon ?

<< < (13/23) > >>

Dallas:

--- Quote from: Emma on November 26, 2012, 11:08:54 AM ---I see Federer retiring in 2015 at the latest. Unless he feels he needs to make more money then he'll probably play until he's 40.

I was wondering though if Medwatt would be interested in opening a thread called - A Fedtard's life after the Retirement of the Great Roger Federer.

Dallas would probably wait for a youngster to come along and win 5 slams within a very short period of time, so that she can become a fan right after. From one glory hunting to another.  :)~

--- End quote ---

I was a fan of Roger back in 1999 and he had ZERO slams... Now! :)~

OskarBetting:
I think Federer's last tournament will be Wimbledon or Basel in 2014 or 2015. He's not gonna play the next olympics, I think.

Emma:
Federer loves the attention so it will have to be Wimbledon. He gets the most attention there.

Swish:
Fed's been put out to pasture years ago.  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
He's got a while to go for our viewing pleasure.  :king:

propstoart:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 21, 2012, 11:42:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: medwatt on November 21, 2012, 12:48:29 AM ---Wow !! Federer just seems to be trimming his schedule !!
No Miami !! No Basel.

Federer's 2013 schedule:
 1. Australian Open, Melbourne
 2. ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, Rotterdam
 3. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, Dubai
 4. BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells
 5. Mutua Madrid Open, Madrid
 6. Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rome
 7. Roland Garros, Paris
 8. Gerry Weber Open, Halle
 9. Wimbledon. London
10. Rogers Cup, Montreal
11. Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati
12. US Open, New York
13. Shanghai Rolex Masters, Shanghai
14. BNP Masters, Paris

--- End quote ---
it doesn't make sense to me that he is playing Rotterdam but not Miami. other than that he was always smart when it comes to scheduling.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, medwatt. You are a fountain of knowledge.  :)
Federer has done well - planning a relatively-straight forward schedule, using the relaxations afforded to him by the ATP. Now if Roger can win a title or 2 this season..  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version