Author Topic: Federer sat in Djokovic's chair  (Read 2816 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Federer sat in Djokovic's chair
« on: November 13, 2012, 07:28:06 PM »
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=7014676&postcount=25

I think you might have a pretty good point. This act shows the sociopath in Federer. Deeply bitter narcissistic and sinister when someone robs him of his glory. You see the mask come off for a second and the ugly terrifyingly cold and uncareing person underneath. Now before you laugh me off or call me a troll, this is something a sociopath tries utmost to keep secret. There are shades of this sociopathic behaviour in his relationship with Mirka. What type of person would court the woman of his life and use her over and over and over again for years and year like a dirty dishrag and not marry her like Federer did?

Some of you readers might not be a father, but let me tell you if someone did that to my daughter for years and years I would not be able to control myself from the outage of such maltreatment. Although Federer's PR team keeps it under wraps its quite likely that Mirka's parents had to wage a war against Federer in order to get him to marry Mirka after he impregnated her. They likely threatened Federer that they could come out with the real story, and destroy his career much like it did Tiger Woods.

Another interesting point. Many sociopaths have no internal identity. Instead they try to assume the identiy of others. Was he in some small way trying to assume a small bit of Djokovics identity by sitting in his chair?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline oracle86

• Tennis Pro
  • The Mystery Knight
    • Twitter
Re: Federer sat in Djokovic's chair
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:02:18 PM »
That post made me  :rofl_2:
''If somebody says I am better than Roger, I think this person don't know nothing about tennis'' - Rafael Nadal

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:15:35 PM »
That post wasn't even worth posting. :\

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
I thought the Nadal 'tards would get a kick out of it.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »
this is all over the internet and I find it funny. I don't think Roger did it on purpose tho. He probably just got confused but it is hilarious.  :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
this is all over the internet and I find it funny. I don't think Roger did it on purpose tho. He probably just got confused but it is hilarious.  :rofl_2:

No he wasn't confused, he did it deliberately to put off Nole!  ://

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »

No he wasn't confused, he did it deliberately to put off Nole!  ://
:rofl_2: maybe, don't know but it was so funny. Nole was like wtf. I love this drama thing. it was probably the funniest moment of the tournament. Dallas should relax btw  :)). FFF is cool  :)>>>>

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 09:49:33 PM »
is that shank's alias on talk-tennis forums? sounds like it. Entertaining as always and tries to appear smart and knowledgeable.  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:50:31 PM by pawan89 »

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »
i never post with false names........'Start da Game' is not a name, it's a brand........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »
i never post with false names........'Start da Game' is not a name, it's a brand........
it's a brand  :rofl_2: love it. and Fed stop stealing other guys chairs  :)) ...

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
That looks like buckethead, a banned poster.  :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
Love a little agro in tennis.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 06:30:52 PM »

tampax is a brand too.
I am a lighthouse worn by the weather and the waves
And though I'm empty I still warn the sailors on their way

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »
This is just out of curiosity, if Federer sat on Nole's chair by mistake, then why didn't he move to the other bench he was initially assigned to, once he realized - assuming he did at one point as they had to move Nole's stuff?

Also, isn't he a professional to know this anyway unless you say he's finally getting old and alzheimer is probably kicking in lol (I kid) and was in this situation many times before. How could he possibly make this mistake given all that?
You are everything I am not.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 06:58:04 PM »
This is just out of curiosity, if Federer sat on Nole's chair by mistake, then why didn't he move to the other bench he was initially assigned to, once he realized - assuming he did at one point as they had to move Nole's stuff?

Also, isn't he a professional to know this anyway unless you say he's finally getting old and alzheimer is probably kicking in lol (I kid) and was in this situation many times before. How could he possibly make this mistake given all that?

that's not out of curiosity is it?, it's an assertion, it makes a point, curiosity implies that you are willing to find something out, you don't wanna find anything out you just wanna have a real cheap, down market point don't you, because you're cheap aren't you?

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »

hun, why do you always have to be so logical? there is no logic in this world.  :)

btw, I feel lonely tonight. will you marry me?  :gleam:

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »

hun, why do you always have to be so logical? there is no logic in this world.  :)

it would be a sham marriage, stop being a f**king hag **** and get a f**king bloke.
i'm a bloke, pm me with some gay detalis and we can sort something, i have a dick, i know how to use it.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 07:07:50 PM »

that's not out of curiosity is it?, it's an assertion, it makes a point, curiosity implies that you are willing to find something out, you don't wanna find anything out you just wanna have a real cheap, down market point don't you, because you're cheap aren't you?

I suppose that makes you very rich then?

Anyway, it's a legitimate question since Federer fans are saying he did it by mistake, I want to know as to why he'd make such a mistake (when he's done it a few thousands times) and not realize at some point that he made mistake and would do the courtesy to move to the assigned one. I am very curious to find out what they have to say.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »

I think jessie wants to marry you. lol

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 07:13:37 PM »

I suppose that makes you very rich then?

Anyway, it's a legitimate question since Federer fans are saying he did it by mistake, I want to know as to why he'd make such a mistake (when he's done it a few thousands times) and not realize at some point that he made mistake and would do the courtesy to move to the assigned one. I am very curious to find out what they have to say.

No it's not legitimate, it's s**t stirring. The sheer crassness of asking why someone made a mistake, why do you make the mistakes you do? we all make mistakes all day, we don't know why half the f**king time, it just goes with being a human being i guess-you know this. So don't be so f**king stupid and have a go at Fet cos you don't like him-grow up.

Yeah i'm rich, ha f**king ha.