Author Topic: Federer sat in Djokovic's chair  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Federer sat in Djokovic's chair
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 07:18:08 PM »
It's not that Federer can't make mistake; he very much can and I am sure he makes mistakes all the time. That's not what I am curious about. What surprises me is that he did not bother to acknowledge it or apologize for it and move to the right bench. I understand that was the assigned seat for the No. 1 - Nole in this case. Anyway, I think Nole would have done so.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:20:01 PM by Emma »
You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
This is just out of curiosity, if Federer sat on Nole's chair by mistake, then why didn't he move to the other bench he was initially assigned to, once he realized - assuming he did at one point as they had to move Nole's stuff?

Also, isn't he a professional to know this anyway unless you say he's finally getting old and alzheimer is probably kicking in lol (I kid) and was in this situation many times before. How could he possibly make this mistake given all that?
hun, why do you always have to be so logical? there is no logic in this world.  :)

btw, I feel lonely tonight. will you marry me?  :gleam:

Btw, I am more emotional than logical, don't you think?

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 07:30:59 PM »
It's not that Federer can't make mistake; he very much can and I am sure he makes mistakes all the time. That's not what I am curious about. What surprises me is that he did not bother to acknowledge it or apologize for it and move to the right bench. I understand that was the assigned seat for the No. 1 - Nole in this case. Anyway, I think Nole would have done so.

no, no, no, no no.that's not what you said is it? what you said was..
'Anyway, it's a legitimate question since Federer fans are saying he did it by mistake, I want to know as to why he'd make such a mistake (when he's done it a few thousands times) and not realize at some point that he made mistake and would do the courtesy to move to the assigned one. I am very curious to find out what they have to say.'

you've changed your post from one in which you question his mistake to why he didn't acknowledge his mistake, you're s**t stirring, it's really obvious isn't it fed hater.
I am a lighthouse worn by the weather and the waves
And though I'm empty I still warn the sailors on their way

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
This is just out of curiosity, if Federer sat on Nole's chair by mistake, then why didn't he move to the other bench he was initially assigned to, once he realized - assuming he did at one point as they had to move Nole's stuff?

Also, isn't he a professional to know this anyway unless you say he's finally getting old and alzheimer is probably kicking in lol (I kid) and was in this situation many times before. How could he possibly make this mistake given all that?
hun, why do you always have to be so logical? there is no logic in this world.  :)

Why do you have Marilyn Monro as your avatar, is it cos you like to assume the role of prick tease-even on a site like this, or do you see her as your intellectual role model?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »

Why do you have Marilyn Monro as your avatar, is it cos you like to assume the role of prick tease-even on a site like this, or do you see her as your intellectual role model?

lololol. I like that.

No, I see her as the beauty and innocence all in one. I kind of worship that notion.

And who's that prick in your avatar? Your truly self?

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 07:40:21 PM »

no, no, no, no no.that's not what you said is it? what you said was..
'Anyway, it's a legitimate question since Federer fans are saying he did it by mistake, I want to know as to why he'd make such a mistake (when he's done it a few thousands times) and not realize at some point that he made mistake and would do the courtesy to move to the assigned one. I am very curious to find out what they have to say.'

you've changed your post from one in which you question his mistake to why he didn't acknowledge his mistake, you're s**t stirring, it's really obvious isn't it fed hater.

You will find it in my first post if you try not to be as drunk and let your more logical sense perhaps get a better handle of you?

Actually, I recently defended Federer in this chair incidence on a different forum but hey.

Offline jesse james

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 07:44:11 PM »

lololol. I like that.

No, I see her as the beauty and innocence all in one. I kind of worship that notion.

It's Noam Chomsky, linguistics professor at MIT, and political dissident.
All this sexual small talk has made me tired, sweet dreams sweetie pie.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
I know you missed me.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »

lololol. I like that.

It's Noam Chomsky, linguistics professor at MIT, and political dissident.
All this sexual small talk has made me tired, sweet dreams sweetie pie.
nope, Emma just can't get it. She wants to be a Monro, the Queen. hun, i't aint gonna happen plus you are not innocent, you were at some point, but you lost it. you are still cute tho.  :).

Emma, my gf told me I was self centered. not kidding btw. my theory is that all women are evil. still love her so much, darn stupid life
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:56:44 PM by Alex »

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »
Just because I talk strong doesn't mean I am not innocent, Alex. Unless you mean innocence as being completely dumb. lolol

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 08:21:31 PM »
Just because I talk strong doesn't mean I am not innocent, Alex. Unless you mean innocence as being completely dumb. lolol
babe. how come you are not married? how come I'm not married? what is wrong with us. I WAN'T LOVE.NOW

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 08:29:54 PM »
babe. how come you are not married? how come I'm not married? what is wrong with us. I WAN'T LOVE.NOW

I so have my hands full with you two, really. lol. I was married briefly, did I not mention before? I thought I did. I think i was too young to be controlled and so I wanted to have a life on my own. I think it's my utmost desire for complete freedom often stands in the way.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 12:42:00 AM »
i never post with false names........'Start da Game' is not a name, it's a brand........

tampax is a brand too.

you were owned pretty badly not so long ago........do you need all that stuff again?
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 02:08:52 AM »
It's very possible Federer is suffering from early senility...
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:30 AM »
It's very possible Federer is suffering from early senility...
:rofl_2: honestly, I just don't know what to think about this any more. there was a towel, name Novak Djokovic, there was his name all over the bench  :). I still find it so funny.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 06:47:02 PM »
Fed sits where he wants. Maybe they put the towels in the wrong place.  :dunno:

Fed and Novak didn't come there for the chair anyways.  ;-()

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 02:59:44 AM »

nice logic Swish. #1 always sits on the left btw. anyway, it doesn't really matter. Fed can be a little b!tch from time to time  :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 12:24:10 AM »
nice logic Swish. #1 always sits on the left btw. anyway, it doesn't really matter. Fed can be a little b!tch from time to time  :)~ :rofl_2:

When Fed was up 3-0 in the first set I'm sure Nole fans were all clenching a bit.
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 08:26:33 AM »

When Fed was up 3-0 in the first set I'm sure Nole fans were all clenching a bit.
maybe some, but Nole is clutch, so with him,  it ain't over till it's over. he gets out of impossible situations. MP down, so many times, but he finds a way to win.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »

Swish has finally become a Fedtard. The Mayan tell us that this is supposed to happen at the end of this time cycle.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:02:14 AM by Emma »