Author Topic: Live HD Tennis Matches Question  (Read 195 times)

Offline IsaacTennisRF

• New Poster
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w6xlI4eGM6bcLcMJSVEJg?feature=g-user-f
Live HD Tennis Matches Question
« on: January 11, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »
Hello all, brand new to this website (somewhat) and I would be very interested to know a couple of things. Just before I ask my questions, sorry if this is the wrong topic or wrong place to post, I'm brand new!  I know MANY people look for t3nnis.tv subscriptions, and I would like one as well. Although I am not the average tennis video consumer. I make tennis videos on YouTube. I put them together and edit them and make them, they take months to create, I have half a million views and anyone who wants to see for themselves click here: ((Not allowed to post external links) Search IsaacTennisRF on youtube) have aprox. 700,000 video views and 1,500 subs. Anyway a t3nnis.tv subscription would be something amazing and I would use it all of the time to create better videos. I would like to know how I can create an account/get an invite code. Thank you in advance for the information.

Question 2: if getting access to t3nnis.tv is not possible how do I record my own matches from my HDTV? I do not know how, it seems complicated. Again thanks in advance for your help, will go greatly appreciated.

Offline diegowar

• Tennis Player
Re: Live HD Tennis Matches Question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 03:48:26 PM »
Thanks for making & sharing videos :)

If you don't succceed with t3nnis.tv, you can also check these two sites :

http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php
http://rgfootball.net/

They're in Russian so it's a bit complicated to subscribe (google translate is your friend), but once you're set, usually typing something like "federer" in the searchbar will work. They usually upload at least the big matches, sometimes more.

Also here on the forums Sdede and other users make a great job of making available a lot of matches to those that can't download torrents.

For recording TV I've never really done it so can't help you, but I know there are capture devices, maybe there are possibilities to do it without (they're quite pricey I think), I'm not sure.

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
Re: Live HD Tennis Matches Question
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 12:22:59 AM »
I use Debut Video Recording software (you can look it up). I had buy a doggle from the TV to the computer, and then fiddle a bit with the setup, but once I figured it out, it recorded (records) without a problem from my TV to my computer, and saves on the HD.

Of course, my problem now is that 1) ES doesn't show many tennis matches, and 2) as I'm not home all the time, I have to go back and edit chunks of 4GB of television at a time.

I also checked the rules, you can post links here after posting five messages.