Author Topic: How can I convert dvd to iphone and extract audio from it?  (Read 627 times)

Offline retractors37

• New Poster
How can I convert dvd to iphone and extract audio from it?
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
  Hey guys, I think I need some advice.I've bought a Riverdance DVD and now I want to convert some parts of the show to my iphone so that I can watch while boring. And also I would like to extract some classic audio clips from it and convert them to mp3 format(or other format that I can play on iphone).Can you tell me the best software you've used to do that?Thanks so much.

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
Re: How can I convert dvd to iphone and extract audio from it?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 12:55:11 AM »
This site has lots of freeware that will do what you request:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/gizmosbest

Offline youtuy

• New Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
You can buy it from itunes store(if there is the show you want).But I guess you don't want to, so you'll have to use a DVD ripper or DVD to iphone converter.I once used Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter to convert DVD to iphone mp4 format.It's a simple one, only need a few steps and the outcome is quite well I think.As for mp3, you only need to change your output format setting to mp3 format.
If you need further instruction, the following two articles will show you how to do it:
How to Convert DVD movie to iPhone MP4 format on PC
How to convert DVD to iPhone MP4 video files on Mac :)>>>> :)>>>> :)>>>>

Offline ballackay

• New Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 06:39:10 AM »
I think I know the right software because I am using the ripper now.I use Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper to rip some clips out of DVD concert all the time. it supports Blu-Ray and DVD as input format and almost every popular format such as mp4,mov,mpg.mkv.wmv.avi.etc as output video format.
And you can choose "Common Audio" to find out more audio format like mp3, wma, AC3, AAC.etc.If you're using Macbook, it also has another version for Mac uses.

Offline cruyu

• New Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 09:25:01 AM »
There're different softwares for different computer.For PC users, you can use Cucusoft DVD Ripper Ultimate, which converts DVDs to play on almost any portable device including iPad, iPod, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod video nano, Zune, PSP, video-capable MP3 players, video-capable mobile phones, Pocket PC, etc.
And for Macbook users you can choose Mac DVD Ripper, a Powerful DVD ripper to rip DVD movie to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3 on Mac.

Offline retractors37

• New Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 06:45:51 AM »
  Hey guys, I think I need some advice.I've bought a Riverdance DVD and now I want to convert some parts of the show to my iphone so that I can watch while boring. And also I would like to extract some classic audio clips from it and convert them to mp3 format(or other format that I can play on iphone).Can you tell me the best software you've used to do that?Thanks so much.

You can buy it from itunes store(if there is the show you want).But I guess you don't want to, so you'll have to use a DVD ripper or DVD to iphone converter.I once used Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter to convert DVD to iphone mp4 format.It's a simple one, only need a few steps and the outcome is quite well I think.As for mp3, you only need to change your output format setting to mp3 format.

If you need further instruction, the following two articles will show you how to do it:
How to Convert DVD movie to iPhone MP4 format on PC 
www.m-reviews.com/how-to-Convert-DVD-movie-to-iPhone-MP4-format-on-PC.html
How to convert DVD to iPhone MP4 video files on Mac 
www.m-reviews.com/how-to-convert-DVD-to-iPhone-MP4-video-files-on-Mac.html
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:47:06 AM by retractors37 »