Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

job interview

(1/5) > >>

Alex:
guys, I do some consulting stuff with my bro but trying to get a regular job atm. I was a manager for one of the biggest oil company in Calgary, hired and trained so many people etc.

it's too funny. I went for an interview today. this little chubby guy asks me 'where I want to be in  5 years', I was like 'are you fuc.king kidding me, I'm not applying for McDonalld. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks. I was like, read my resume, it's all there and don't ask me stupid questions. then he asked me how motivated and I was.  I was like, I have a better suit and shoes than you, I have a gf who is beautiful, I have |Emma, I'm very motivated  :)~. the guy was the biggest retard ever.

sorry guys, but just can't stand stupidity ... I won't take this job even if they beg me. the stupidest interview ever and he was sweating like a pig. how this guy got this job is beyond me.  :whistle:. sorry had to vent

Start da Game:
hard to believe they asked someone of your age and experience that question........i am wondering what questions the guy who hired your interviewer might have asked him........

Alex:

--- Quote from: Start da Game on November 20, 2012, 12:30:37 AM ---hard to believe they asked someone of your age and experience that question........i am wondering what questions the guy who hired your interviewer might have asked him........

--- End quote ---
he was like a machine, trained to be stupid. I have results to show, freaking University degree, yet he asked me so many stupid things, I just couldn't believe it. and it's not about my ego.

Shank, where would you like to be in 5 years? I need to know  :rofl_2:, or let's try this again, where Emma wants to be in 5 years :gleam: :))?

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 19, 2012, 05:33:21 AM ---guys, I do some consulting stuff with my bro but trying to get a regular job atm. I was a manager for one of the biggest oil company in Calgary, hired and trained so many people etc.

it's too funny. I went for an interview today. this little chubby guy asks me 'where I want to be in  5 years', I was like 'are you fuc.king kidding me, I'm not applying for McDonalld. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks. I was like, read my resume, it's all there and don't ask me stupid questions. then he asked me how motivated and I was.  I was like, I have a better suit and shoes than you, I have a gf who is beautiful, I have |Emma, I'm very motivated  :)~. the guy was the biggest retard ever.

sorry guys, but just can't stand stupidity ... I won't take this job even if they beg me. the stupidest interview ever and he was sweating like a pig. how this guy got this job is beyond me.  :whistle:. sorry had to vent

--- End quote ---

Hey, what's with the continuous reference to McDonald, eh? And you didn't even spell it right. Why should he give you a job when you can't even spell McDonald. Explain this to me because I am having problems with your stupidity right now.

The difference is, that guy has a job despite sweating like a pig and you don't have one even when you probably smelled like Chanel 5.

Beggars can't be choosers. Find a job and then report back to me. And stop complaining like a girl.

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 20, 2012, 03:37:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Start da Game on November 20, 2012, 12:30:37 AM ---hard to believe they asked someone of your age and experience that question........i am wondering what questions the guy who hired your interviewer might have asked him........

--- End quote ---
he was like a machine, trained to be stupid. I have results to show, freaking University degree, yet he asked me so many stupid things, I just couldn't believe. and it's not about my ego.

Shank, where would you like to be in 5years? I need to know  :rofl_2:, or let's try this again, where Emma wants to be in 5 years :gleam: :))?

--- End quote ---

They have no reason to hire someone who doesn't know what he wants ...other than Emma, Emma, Emma night and day.

Let me tell you where you will be in 5 years’ time so that I save you some trouble - in a more delusional state where only you and this imaginary Emma exists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version