Author Topic: job interview  (Read 1669 times)

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
Re: job interview
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 11:45:11 PM »
What would you guys say if asked this question in an interview?

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
guys, I do some consulting stuff with my bro but trying to get a regular job atm. I was a manager for one of the biggest oil company in Calgary, hired and trained so many people etc.

it's too funny. I went for an interview today. this little chubby guy asks me 'where I want to be in  5 years', I was like 'are you fuc.king kidding me, I'm not applying for McDonalld. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks. I was like, read my resume, it's all there and don't ask me stupid questions. then he asked me how motivated and I was.  I was like, I have a better suit and shoes than you, I have a gf who is beautiful, I have |Emma, I'm very motivated  :)~. the guy was the biggest retard ever.

sorry guys, but just can't stand stupidity ... I won't take this job even if they beg me. the stupidest interview ever and he was sweating like a pig. how this guy got this job is beyond me.  :whistle:. sorry had to vent

:yuk: You are destroying the environment  ;-()

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »
Prop that was really good  :rofl_2:. I'd rather be asked if I was a terrorist than 'where are you going to be in 5 years.

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
Orange, I had to pay my bills. It wasn't my fault  :)~ :gleam:

Offline propstoart

• Tennis God
  • Fighting Fair
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 01:23:19 AM »
Prop that was really good  :rofl_2:. I'd rather be asked if I was a terrorist than 'where are you going to be in 5 years.
Imagine my shock and disbelief.. All I wanted to do was find a job..
What would an active terrorist be doing on AON Hewitt's Careers page?? The hubris of some American companies is mind-boggling!  :mad1: