Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

job interview

<< < (5/5)

propstoart:
What would you guys say if asked this question in an interview?

Orange Wombat:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 19, 2012, 05:33:21 AM ---guys, I do some consulting stuff with my bro but trying to get a regular job atm. I was a manager for one of the biggest oil company in Calgary, hired and trained so many people etc.

it's too funny. I went for an interview today. this little chubby guy asks me 'where I want to be in  5 years', I was like 'are you fuc.king kidding me, I'm not applying for McDonalld. I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks. I was like, read my resume, it's all there and don't ask me stupid questions. then he asked me how motivated and I was.  I was like, I have a better suit and shoes than you, I have a gf who is beautiful, I have |Emma, I'm very motivated  :)~. the guy was the biggest retard ever.

sorry guys, but just can't stand stupidity ... I won't take this job even if they beg me. the stupidest interview ever and he was sweating like a pig. how this guy got this job is beyond me.  :whistle:. sorry had to vent

--- End quote ---

:yuk: You are destroying the environment  ;-()

Alex:
Prop that was really good  :rofl_2:. I'd rather be asked if I was a terrorist than 'where are you going to be in 5 years.

Alex:
Orange, I had to pay my bills. It wasn't my fault  :)~ :gleam:

propstoart:

--- Quote from: Alex on January 20, 2013, 08:35:58 PM ---Prop that was really good  :rofl_2:. I'd rather be asked if I was a terrorist than 'where are you going to be in 5 years.

--- End quote ---
Imagine my shock and disbelief.. All I wanted to do was find a job..
What would an active terrorist be doing on AON Hewitt's Careers page?? The hubris of some American companies is mind-boggling!  :mad1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version