Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

job interview

<< < (2/5) > >>

monstertruck:
Emma go BOOOM on Alex! :rofl_2:

Maybe you weren't 'the one' for the job Alex and he was just going through the motions to justify his own existence.

Good luck on your job hunt and keep a positive attitude.

Alex:
and to answer Emma's question it is McOnalds or whatever I feel like spelling it. Where is Emma going to be in 5 years? doing some meaningless work, no bf, no husband, listening to same sad songs, reading same sad books and trying to figure out the meaning of life and why she exists.   :)~

still love ya babe  :gleam:

Emma:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 21, 2012, 11:50:29 AM ---and to answer Emma's question it is McOnalds or whatever I feel like spelling it. Where is Emma going to be in 5 years. doing some meaningless work, no bf, no husband, listening to same sad songs, reading same sad books and trying to figure out the meaning of life and why she exist. what is her purpose?  :)~

--- End quote ---

I am curious. Why do you still love me if I am this sad girl who has a very sad life? what turns you on in all this? Is it because you see who you truly are in me?

Alex:

--- Quote from: Emma on November 26, 2012, 11:37:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on November 21, 2012, 11:50:29 AM ---and to answer Emma's question it is McOnalds or whatever I feel like spelling it. Where is Emma going to be in 5 years. doing some meaningless work, no bf, no husband, listening to same sad songs, reading same sad books and trying to figure out the meaning of life and why she exist. what is her purpose?  :)~

--- End quote ---

I am curious. Why do you still love me if I am this sad girl who has a very sad life? what turns you on in all this? Is it because you see who you truly are in me?

--- End quote ---
because I like intelligent and different/crazy people. you are one of them  :). yup, second part is right. what do you think genius? isn't it obvious?

Emma:

--- Quote ---I am curious. Why do you still love me if I am this sad girl who has a very sad life? what turns you on in all this? Is it because you see who you truly are in me?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---because I like intelligent and different/crazy people. you are one of them  :). yup, second part is right. what do you think genius? isn't it obvious?
--- End quote ---

If you are saying I am insanely genius, then you'd be right. If you are saying that you are also insanely genius, then you'd be wrong. However, if you say you are insanely dumb, then you’d be right in that case.

Did you like that, babe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version