Author Topic: Learn How Smiling Like Wozniacki, Builds Confidence And Wins Tennis Matches  (Read 747 times)

Offline TennisMindCamp

• Tennis Enthusiast
    • TennisMindCamp.com
We all know how important it is to have confidence and to eliminate the possibility of doubt of creeping
in, right?

I mean, once that thing gets going, it can quickly cripple your chances at pulling out a great victory.

But what happens if you lose a big point or go down a break at the worst possible time - and doubt *DOES* start to take its toll?

Can its effects be reversed? Can you regain your confidence and still stick it to your
opponent?

Yup! And you can do it in a matter of 2 seconds.

Implement this strategy, and you'll have a Koolaid smile all the way to the winner's circle.

Sports Psychology: Smiling Like Caroline Wozniacki, Builds Confidence And Wins Tennis Matches

Have a great day AND an even better game!

The Secrets To Winning Tennis Matches Like Crazy! http://www.TennisMindCamp.com/

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
A very interesting topic!
Why do some folks 'doubt' and others don't?
Doubt= lack of belief that an expectation can be met.
Do some folks expect better performance than they're prepared to train for?
Do some players think they can control the outcome of a match?

At each level of play, a player can only expect to perform as well as they have prepared.  This does not determine wins and losses only the performance of the individual.  Removing the expectations and treating the game as a journey (working to learn and improve) rather than a destination (winning) can all but eliminate pressure, improve performance and enhance enjoyment of the game for all involved.

..-)Almost sounds like a Nadal presser, eh? ..-) :rofl_2:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro
Very helpful thanks  :)

Offline TennisMindCamp

• Tennis Enthusiast
    • TennisMindCamp.com

Anytime Brick... I'm glad you were able to gain something from this video. Feel free to leave a comment on the youtube page if you get a chance.. :)

Have a great one!

The Secrets To Winning Tennis Matches Like Crazy! http://www.TennisMindCamp.com/

Offline Brick Top

• Tennis Pro

Anytime Brick... I'm glad you were able to gain something from this video. Feel free to leave a comment on the youtube page if you get a chance.. :)

Have a great one!

Thanks, that is an area that I sometimes have trouble with and this was really helpful.