Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Grettings to all !!

(1/3) > >>

Steve:
Hi all, :)

I'm Steve new member of this forum and just saying "hello" to all members. I like to join forum for knowledge purpose. I can gain useful information and can share my knowledge in this forum, and hoping to have more friends will co-operate with me. Have a great day to all. :)

Best Regards,
Steve.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: Steve on November 20, 2012, 10:45:55 PM ---Hi all, :)

I'm Steve new member of this forum and just saying "hello" to all members. I like to join forum for knowledge purpose. I can gain useful information and can share my knowledge in this forum, and hoping to have more friends will co-operate with me. Have a great day to all. :)

Best Regards,
Steve.

--- End quote ---

Good day to you too :)) In case you're a genuine poster  and not someone trying to  troll with the MTF owner's name. In case it's just a coincidence then welcome and have fun amongst us,, otherwise think twice what you say, Steve banned many of the users here including the site builder so you know the rest....

monstertruck:
 ..-) ..-)
That's quite the welcome. :\

Hi Steve!
Have fun here at T4U.
It's always fun to talk tennis and not just about the pro tour.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 21, 2012, 04:23:32 AM --- ..-) ..-)
That's quite the welcome. :\

Hi Steve!
Have fun here at T4U.
It's always fun to talk tennis and not just about the pro tour.

--- End quote ---

Common Pete, I know that's not the liberal way of welcoming guests but the timing of this registration is kinda questionable to say the least ;-() I'm open to honest new menbers though, I told the guy that too, he understands that too, and we cannot stay blind to infiltrators.....

Tennis4you:
Welcome!   :welcome) :welcome) :welcome)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version