Tennis4you Community > T4U New Members Introductions

Grettings to all !!

<< < (3/3)

monstertruck:
"building a community"
"operations at other sites"

Wow, I guess I'll leave that to those of you that have time for such things.......

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 22, 2012, 09:13:37 AM ---"building a community"

Wow, I guess I'll leave that to those of you that have time for such things.......

--- End quote ---

:confused1: Forums are all about building a community. I get you though, you're a HC tennis fan who's not interested in chit-chat. Nothing's wrong with that, but I really don't  know why you would interfere with some of us trying to build our little community, aren't you busy with live streams and stats anyway?

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Nekromanta on November 22, 2012, 09:40:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 22, 2012, 09:13:37 AM ---"building a community"

--- End quote ---

:confused1: Forums are all about building a community. I get you though, you're a HC tennis fan who's not interested in chit-chat. Nothing's wrong with that, but I really don't  know why you would interfere with some of us trying to build our little community, aren't you busy with live streams and stats anyway?

--- End quote ---
Not sure what you're refering to as 'interference'. :confused1:
I prefer to build my 'community' in the real world.
That's what I'm busy doing.

If you kids wanna skip doing your homework to build 'communities' online, by all means, go ahead.  As I said in my previous post.......

If it turns out 'Steve' is a problem, he won't last long here.

Nekro t4u:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on November 22, 2012, 10:45:02 AM ---Not sure what you're refering to as 'interference'. :confused1:
I prefer to build my 'community' in the real world.
That's what I'm busy doing.

If you kids wanna skip doing your homework to build 'communities' online, by all means, go ahead.  As I said in my previous post.......

If it turns out 'Steve' is a problem, he won't last long here.

--- End quote ---
Oh, it's so good to have people worrying about me wasting my time :friends:

Clay Death:
welcome to the forums. post away and have fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version