Author Topic: Grettings to all !!  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Steve

• New Poster
    • Tennis League Network, LLC
Grettings to all !!
« on: November 20, 2012, 10:45:55 PM »
Hi all, :)

I'm Steve new member of this forum and just saying "hello" to all members. I like to join forum for knowledge purpose. I can gain useful information and can share my knowledge in this forum, and hoping to have more friends will co-operate with me. Have a great day to all. :)

Best Regards,
Steve.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: Grettings to all !!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:23:10 AM »

I'm Steve new member of this forum and just saying "hello" to all members. I like to join forum for knowledge purpose. I can gain useful information and can share my knowledge in this forum, and hoping to have more friends will co-operate with me. Have a great day to all. :)

Best Regards,
Steve.

Good day to you too :)) In case you're a genuine poster  and not someone trying to  troll with the MTF owner's name. In case it's just a coincidence then welcome and have fun amongst us,, otherwise think twice what you say, Steve banned many of the users here including the site builder so you know the rest....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:24:01 AM by Nekromanta »

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 04:23:32 AM »
 ..-) ..-)
That's quite the welcome. :\

Hi Steve!
Have fun here at T4U.
It's always fun to talk tennis and not just about the pro tour.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 05:02:24 AM »
..-) ..-)

Hi Steve!
Have fun here at T4U.

Common Pete, I know that's not the liberal way of welcoming guests but the timing of this registration is kinda questionable to say the least ;-() I'm open to honest new menbers though, I told the guy that too, he understands that too, and we cannot stay blind to infiltrators.....
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:46:54 AM by Nekromanta »

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 07:40:24 AM »
Welcome!   :welcome) :welcome) :welcome)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 04:58:46 PM »
..-) ..-)

Hi Steve!
Have fun here at T4U.

Common Pete, I know that's not the liberal way of welcoming guests but the timing of this registration is kinda questionable to say the least ;-() I'm open to honest new menbers though, I told the guy that too, he understands that too, and we cannot stay blind to infiltrators..... We Have to be active, like me... You don't know the kinda emailing I'm doing with Canadian and British Lawyers. The randomness of this law thingy is kinda cool :whistle:
I don't know or care about the politics of other boards.
New members are always welcome and if they step out of line they will be dealt with accordingly.
I guess I just like to give folks the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
No worries. :)
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »
I don't know or care about the politics of other boards.
New members are always welcome and if they step out of line they will be dealt with accordingly.
I guess I just like to give folks the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
No worries. :)
Interesting philosophy :whistle: So when you build a site you welcome people who banned you from their sites???? I'm pretty sure you're not serious... However, I told you that in case he's just a guy called Steve I have no problem with him.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 08:01:28 AM »
Sounds to me like you ladies got your panties in a wad over crap going on at another site and now that nonsense is getting dragged over here.
Why on earth people would waste their time carrying on with such nonsense completely escapes me.  But if you must, carry on smartly.

Personally, I'd much rather talk about tennis.  ;-()
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 08:54:03 AM »

Best Regards,
Steve.

Welcome.  :cool:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2012, 09:05:33 AM »
Sounds to me like you ladies got your panties in a wad over crap going on at another site and now that nonsense is getting dragged over here.
Why on earth people would waste their time carrying on with such nonsense completely escapes me.  But if you must, carry on smartly.

Personally, I'd much rather talk about tennis.  ;-()

Talking about tennis is good but it doesn't exclude building a community with friends from the tennis community at the same time. Tennis will be always part of my life but right now I'm focusing on other things. Also we can't ignore things going on on other sites, that would be very ignorant from us... Just look at the growth  that has been going on since we started operations on other sites. Site exposure is always good, more and more people are talking about t4you already.... and it's only the beginning

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
"building a community"
"operations at other sites"

Wow, I guess I'll leave that to those of you that have time for such things.......
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 09:40:53 AM »
"building a community"

Wow, I guess I'll leave that to those of you that have time for such things.......

:confused1: Forums are all about building a community. I get you though, you're a HC tennis fan who's not interested in chit-chat. Nothing's wrong with that, but I really don't  know why you would interfere with some of us trying to build our little community, aren't you busy with live streams and stats anyway?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 10:45:02 AM »
"building a community"

:confused1: Forums are all about building a community. I get you though, you're a HC tennis fan who's not interested in chit-chat. Nothing's wrong with that, but I really don't  know why you would interfere with some of us trying to build our little community, aren't you busy with live streams and stats anyway?
Not sure what you're refering to as 'interference'. :confused1:
I prefer to build my 'community' in the real world.
That's what I'm busy doing.

If you kids wanna skip doing your homework to build 'communities' online, by all means, go ahead.  As I said in my previous post.......

If it turns out 'Steve' is a problem, he won't last long here.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 11:06:33 AM »
Not sure what you're refering to as 'interference'. :confused1:
I prefer to build my 'community' in the real world.
That's what I'm busy doing.

If you kids wanna skip doing your homework to build 'communities' online, by all means, go ahead.  As I said in my previous post.......

If it turns out 'Steve' is a problem, he won't last long here.
Oh, it's so good to have people worrying about me wasting my time :friends:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »
welcome to the forums. post away and have fun.