Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Tennis4you wall of shame

<< < (43/96) > >>

mimi:

--- Quote from: nick the greek on February 02, 2013, 09:02:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: EnriqueIG8 on December 30, 2012, 04:03:01 PM ---By the way JM (durrrrr) is by no means a clown.

He is a great dude. Can't believe someone would have troubles with him.

--- End quote ---
Oh really?How would you feel about me if I called you paella eating gallego?Or if I said something derogative  about your country?Would you find me to be a great dude?

--- End quote ---

or calling a woman who is by no means got an attacking or vicious nature as me a "****" or something like running back to China etc?  he may be is a great guy but mainly for those who love Roger .........  He even attacked the Pete fans before Roger won his 15th slams and broke Pete's records coz he could not stand Pete got more slams than Roger ......  I am in MTF ever since 2002, I saw a lot of things that others may not seen.  Or may be, he has changed with a better attittude now?   I don't know about this since I haven't seen too much of his posts lately.

Alex:

--- Quote from: EnriqueIG8 on December 30, 2012, 04:03:01 PM ---By the way JM (durrrrr) is by no means a clown.

--- End quote ---
Oh really?How would you feel about me if I called you paella eating gallego?Or if I said something derogative  about your country?Would you find me to be a great dude?

--- End quote ---
Nick, love your sense of humor and so good to see you here bud  :)

nick the greek:

--- Quote from: Alex on February 04, 2013, 02:29:41 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Nick, love your sense of humor and so good to see you here bud  :)

--- End quote ---
Hi Alex, you crazy mofo, um I mean, what up, you son of a gun? :)~

FreakyGOAT > CD:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?s=d455b42a76c892c6caa2a6a793552ae2&p=13559626&postcount=477

Will add.

Clay Death:
its just blind hate and blind envy general freaky. let them burn in their daily hell while we prosper, shine, and take the high roads everywhere we go.

its a known fact. blind haters riddled with envy actually burn daily in their own hell. they are trapped up in their own endlless cycle of sickness that pretty much totally consumes them.

its a cycle of hate and resentment. some are never able to break that cycle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version