Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Tennis4you wall of shame

<< < (46/96) > >>

ProdigyEng:

--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on February 17, 2013, 02:03:04 PM ---ProdigyEng is one of the worst posters out there. I only read MTF match threads now, and hes in every single one, bashing Federer when hes not even mentioned and then personally insulting Fedtards. He has also probably facepalmed enough to create a dent in his head.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your kind words. It's cool that even on other forums I'm getting mentioned. My Federer hate days are long over, I still don't like him, but I don't troll his tards anymore.

I hope to post here a little, no silly posting, just objective, and I hope you accept me.

Swish:

--- Quote from: ProdigyEng on March 21, 2013, 01:53:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on February 17, 2013, 02:03:04 PM ---ProdigyEng is one of the worst posters out there. I only read MTF match threads now, and he’s in every single one, bashing Federer when he’s not even mentioned and then personally insulting Fedtards. He has also probably facepalmed enough to create a dent in his head.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your kind words. It's cool that even on other forums I'm getting mentioned. My Federer hate days are long over, I still don't like him, but I don't troll his tards anymore.

I hope to post here a little, no silly posting, just objective, and I hope you accept me.

--- End quote ---

I'm not familiar with most the posters at MTF but they have never given me any problems at all.

I don't care about what happened where, so for me you'll do fine.

I don't even mind player bashers, it just doesn't mean much as I have my reasons for liking players and that won't change because of someone's post.

:cool:

mimi:

--- Quote from: ProdigyEng on March 21, 2013, 01:53:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Orange Wombat on February 17, 2013, 02:03:04 PM ---ProdigyEng is one of the worst posters out there. I only read MTF match threads now, and hes in every single one, bashing Federer when hes not even mentioned and then personally insulting Fedtards. He has also probably facepalmed enough to create a dent in his head.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

who didn't make any mistake?  I made lots of foolish ones.  Every one got a second chance, weclome prodigy Eng  :king:

Swish:
There's one guy over there always saying silly things, called topspinmonkey or something like that.

I get on his nerves.  :rofl_2:

Clay Death:
 :)) :)) :)) :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version