Author Topic: Tennis4you wall of shame  (Read 19213 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: Tennis4you wall of shame
« Reply #320 on: May 22, 2013, 06:21:26 PM »
Scoobs, tripwires, sunset of age

all 3 of them f**king absolute skunface tools

there is 1 good reason about never being on MTF again, never having to read any of those reprobates.

dude you stole the words right from me.
100% spot on.

scoobs, tripwires, sunset of age are nothing more than legless, spineless, gutless, assless, hapless, toothless pieces of filthy gutter trash.

they are a bloody liability to humanity. even the stray dogs would not bother to urinate on them on the side of the road and yet they flourish at that pathetic toxic dump called mtf.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:22:39 PM by Clay Death »

Offline ProdigyEng

• Tennis Player
« Reply #321 on: May 22, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
know something else, i was infracted for calling Prodigy "an idiot" even tho we insulted each other allover MTF for weeks on end

even though no one reported it, HE never reported and infact he wanted the infraction retracted

RACIST SONS OF A b**chES

That is correct.

Weird moderation.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #322 on: May 22, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
the biggest cancers going at mtf:

1. scoobs. he calls the shots from the sidelines. this son of a b**ch should be taken outside and shot or hanged.

2. raging lamb: a scoobs desciple
3. AJ: a scoobs disciple and a professional nut sucker for scoobs
4. snowwy: a scoobs disciple. now working on a diploma in Nut Sucking.
5. andreas: a scoobs disciple. now getting a diploma in Nut Sucking.

and then their personal attack dogs and lap dogs. too many to list here.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #323 on: May 22, 2013, 09:07:27 PM »

there is 1 good reason about never being on MTF again, never having to read any of those reprobates.

hello Micky  :king:

I am a bit surprised to see you including Scoobs and tripwires coz i thought you were friendly with them?  :confused1:  sunset of age loves to insult posters by saying they have no brain ...... and she still criticised CD and you in CD's "Shrine thread" and your "Missing Corey" thread (which is supposed to say good things).  Very impolite manner.

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #324 on: May 22, 2013, 09:12:31 PM »
know something else, i was infracted for calling Prodigy "an idiot" even tho we insulted each other allover MTF for weeks on end

even though no one reported it, HE never reported and infact he wanted the infraction retracted

RACIST SONS OF A b**chES

"Idoit" is not an insult for me, very mild comments just for jokes.  I don't know why the mods did not ban those who said other posters have no brain as tripwires or sunset-of-age.  No brain is a more serious offence then idoit.   You know, if you being foolish, you can still live on while you can't if you have no brain  :)~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:14:19 PM by mimi »

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2013, 07:11:35 AM »
There is something I don't understand about Marto.

Why is he (or she) so subjective? Shouldn't a Mod be more objective and detached from the usual MTF dialogue? I saw him entering that Monaco WWW thread and saying Kamke would save tennis by defeating Monaco. It's not something major, but to me it's a little off-putting and something that not even AJ does.

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2013, 07:29:39 AM »
who's marto? a new mod there?

i don't think anybody can be as wile and malicious as action jokeson.......he used to ridicule nadal at every opportunity and i used to own him regularly trashing him stupid theories.......that sucker gave me 3 infractions in a single day just two days after he became a mod........  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:34:35 AM by Start da Game »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #327 on: May 23, 2013, 07:33:48 AM »
Lol! By reading this thread I just realized I have no idea how to use MTF. I'm mostly using Haas board and GM.

Wow I just found out here that they even have popularity contests there ?!  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: What is it, high school drama?  :rofl_2:

no need to go there if you seriously want to share your passion for tennis.......talk tennis and this forum are much better........these days i am using MTF just to make double accounts and piss on haters.......

talk tennis is a good place too btw.......sure lots of trolling happens there but trolls allow serious discussions to take place as well.......and the mods allow posters to post freely.......
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2013, 08:25:01 AM »
There is something I don't understand about Marto.

Why is he (or she) so subjective? Shouldn't a Mod be more objective and detached from the usual MTF dialogue? I saw him entering that Monaco WWW thread and saying Kamke would save tennis by defeating Monaco. It's not something major, but to me it's a little off-putting and something that not even AJ does.
All MTF mods are clueless idiots, if they used their brains for a sec they wouldn't serve noname criminals at a dirty "company" like verticalscope......

BTW Shankar and everyone, this thread is not for attacking each other, the reason we're different from MTF is that we can get on well with each other and we can solve our problems in a civilized way without mods to boss us around.....   On the wall there are the verticalscope criminals and the morons who work for these criminals for free and the snitches and other worms who are working on getting people banned and harassed like Piss Ant/JM or whatever the heck his name is now.....

Also please don't harass and boss the new members, that's for kids lol Thank you in advance :thank-you:

Offline Lugburz

• Tennis God
  • Chelsea till I die!
« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
Lol! By reading this thread I just realized I have no idea how to use MTF. I'm mostly using Haas board and GM.

Wow I just found out here that they even have popularity contests there ?!  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: What is it, high school drama?  :rofl_2:

no need to go there if you seriously want to share your passion for tennis.......talk tennis and this forum are much better........these days i am using MTF just to make double accounts and piss on haters.......

talk tennis is a good place too btw.......sure lots of trolling happens there but trolls allow serious discussions to take place as well.......and the mods allow posters to post freely.......

Be smarter than that friend  ..-) I don't think that's quality waste of time.
Yes, I mostly enjoy discussing about tennis seriously, this place is the best for it definitely. 
MTF is not bad if you know how to use it.

If you ignore all the haters and trolls, avoid all the immature and childish high school soap opera relationship dramas and stick to the posters that actually have something constructive to say. Then you'll be able to use it appropriately.

As I said, I only got one warning there, right after Haas-Ferrer match in Miami for cursing in serbian. I know I made a mistake but thats not something I do often there. I don't try to irritate the others or to be attention whore, just stick around and have some quality discussion about not top ranked players.

Luckily, t4u is growing and I'll be having that discussion here as well, so in one day perhaps, I won't be needing MTF at all....
In the absence of light, darkness prevails!
------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY HAAS
Philipp Kohlschreiber  -  Stanislas Wawrinka - TB - NM - GD - EG - IS - DL - RF - DT - JWT

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #330 on: May 23, 2013, 11:48:37 AM »

Be smarter than that friend  ..-) I don't think that's quality waste of time.
Yes, I mostly enjoy discussing about tennis seriously, this place is the best for it definitely. 
MTF is not bad if you know how to use it.

If you ignore all the haters and trolls, avoid all the immature and childish high school soap opera relationship dramas and stick to the posters that actually have something constructive to say. Then you'll be able to use it appropriately.

As I said, I only got one warning there, right after Haas-Ferrer match in Miami for cursing in serbian. I know I made a mistake but thats not something I do often there. I don't try to irritate the others or to be attention whore, just stick around and have some quality discussion about not top ranked players.

Luckily, t4u is growing and I'll be having that discussion here as well, so in one day perhaps, I won't be needing MTF at all....
Maybe for the casual observer MTF is ok but if you dig deeper you will realize that it's owned by a dirty bunch of cyberpunks called "Verticalscope" who steal people's money and spread malware..... So NO!!! MTF is not ok at all, our purpose and every normal person's purpose is to bring them down, they are already reported by people from other verticalscope forums too, they're getting blacklisted everywhere on the net........

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #331 on: May 23, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »

I am a bit surprised to see you including Scoobs and tripwires coz i thought you were friendly with them?  :confused1:  sunset of age loves to insult posters by saying they have no brain ...... and she still criticised CD and you in CD's "Shrine thread" and your "Missing Corey" thread (which is supposed to say good things).  Very impolite manner.

Mimi  :)

I was never friendly with scoobs, its impossible, he is a self important brat and a complete bore anyway

tripwires was a great poster once but then just turned into a brat of a poster, very annoying. also beat me in the pop contest which didnt help ;-()
she's a good Fed fan but nothing more

Offline Orange Wombat

• Tennis God
  • Welcome to T4U!
« Reply #332 on: May 23, 2013, 03:16:53 PM »
I argued with the MTF mods saying that my thread should not have been deleted, and they deleted my post.  :ZZZZZ) :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #333 on: May 23, 2013, 10:09:25 PM »

I was never friendly with scoobs, its impossible, he is a self important brat and a complete bore anyway

tripwires was a great poster once but then just turned into a brat of a poster, very annoying. also beat me in the pop contest which didnt help ;-()

I am sure that you are more popular than tripwires in general, she just got more male posters to vote for her  :)~

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2013, 01:12:51 AM »
hey Slasher, welcome to the world of MTF Mods

they give the job to ppl who are not good enough to do it, simple as that, they use their positions for own purposes, last week Marto and Andreas went into live score thread and closed it because they were offended by ppl calling the players by nicknames, of course Djokovic was losing at the time, so that said it all

they both had me banned the day after Haas beat Djoko in Miami, because i always throw a party when Nole loses.

Well, I know the world of MTF Mods pretty well and still can't accept it.

I didn't know when you were banned, but we all created a small revolution when it happened, and when things still ended up how the Mods wanted it, myself and MC decided to stop posting on MTF. That was a month ago to this day. :))

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »

I am sure that you are more popular than tripwires in general, she just got more male posters to vote for her  :)~
mimi she did what Betty did to me in 2009 and paid many ppl for a vote  ;-()

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2013, 08:20:49 AM »
hahahhaha u still didnt forget U LOST VS ME  :)) :)) :)) :)) im  better..eat it ole ;)

hahahhaha

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #337 on: May 24, 2013, 08:22:20 AM »
Zitto u, i took yr tittle the next year and was in 2 finals

i'm up u IN ALL

and cmon u, play dunc's tennis game, i'm #1 of the MTF ranking!

go and look at it  :))

Offline Escude

• Tennis Player
« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2013, 08:23:16 AM »
I want clay death to take a screen cap of me #1 in the fantasy MTF tennis rankings and i can use that as my siggy

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2013, 08:24:56 AM »
u took it coz i didnt campaign ;) as u did :p :whistle: hahahahha

and coz i met after u always mafia's queen;)