Chat Threads > Tennis4you Chat Threads

Tennis4you wall of shame

<< < (71/96) > >>

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Escude on May 25, 2013, 07:00:25 PM ---Love the siggy CD, i will store that one in the vaults.

--- End quote ---

which one general?

that image of stats was brought here by general clash.

I have yet to work it into a siggy for you.

anyway I agree: thanos is a sick bastardo. I cant believe he went after lady ann there.

Clay Death:
general nekro I think this is a cool thread. it serves a constructive purpose.

some of those in admin and mod ranks did some of us wrong at mtf.

clearly they had no business banning me and Feldman. we built lasting, enduring monuments there and we brought a lot of people together. it was grossly unfair and it was wrong.

there is no harm in venting a little bit here.

and in the process some people get to find out a little bit about that goes on at mtf.

Clay Death:

--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on May 24, 2013, 12:36:12 PM ---Haha after disrespecting my friends and trolling my thread SdG thinks I will change anything in the OP for him, well he can troll all he wants and I don't care if the thread gets deleted either but I surely won't do anything for him, omg and I defended this guy when Dallas deleted his posts

--- End quote ---

and I defended him for 5 long years at mtf.

its the way of the world general nekro.

some of these lost souls don't know what a decent friendship is. that is why they troll 10-15 different forums around the clock.

some of them also cant find work which further drives them to the edge of insanity.

well we did all we could for them but evidently it was not enough.

now they can go their own separate ways and we will go our own ways. they can go found their own threads somewhere and start their own little deal.

Start da Game:

--- Quote from: Clay Death on May 25, 2013, 09:31:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nekro t4u on May 24, 2013, 12:36:12 PM ---Haha after disrespecting my friends and trolling my thread SdG thinks I will change anything in the OP for him, well he can troll all he wants and I don't care if the thread gets deleted either but I surely won't do anything for him, omg and I defended this guy when Dallas deleted his posts

--- End quote ---

and I defended him for 5 long years at mtf.

its the way of the world general nekro.

some of these lost souls don't know what a decent friendship is. that is why they troll 10-15 different forums around the clock.

some of them also cant find work which further drives them to the edge of insanity.

well we did all we could for them but evidently it was not enough.

now they can go their own separate ways and we will go our own ways. they can go found their own threads somewhere and start their own little deal.

--- End quote ---

you haven't defended me or any nadal fan........you defended only those who posted in your castle which you set up for your personal amusement.........if anything it's me who defended you at least on 20 occasions when you were banned at mtf and here........

you backstabbed habibko, sunset of age, har-tru, cloudygirl all who spent significant amount of time in your castle and got insulted and driven away from the castle the moment they stopped posting regularly.........

that is the reason why i barely ever posted in your chat thread for all these years.........and also i mostly like to talk tennis, that's why we log onto tennis forums........

please don't speak about work........i rejected a technical consultant position in cisco systems of san fransico simply because i din't feel like leaving my great country........

i am really not angered with any of your stupid accusations, because my friends here and at mtf know what i am and that is enough for me.........i don't need any other approval from anyone........

it's just sad that you have to get down low and lie about my personal stuff........i knew a day like this would come but it is only your loss, not mine........

Orange Wombat:
Who cares about some anonymous guys on the internet? Just shut up everybody so we can watch some tennis.

This thread should be closed. All it inspires is hate and more hate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version